Some experience by pharmacist ;)

Share dose experiences
AnonChem
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Some experience by pharmacist ;)

Post by AnonChem »

Hi all!

I'm pharmacist (and I'm from Russia - sorry for my bad English please) and a few days ago began to try audiodrugs. Also, I made my own QH and try it.

Oxycodone: I tried it by night. My hands were very heavy. Inside me was warm. Relaxation and a complete lack of thought. At the end of the listening state survived and I easily fell asleep. Slight feeling of euphoria. My QH make the same effect.

Alcohol: That dose I tried after breakfast. After 4 minutes listening, I felt apathy. Very comfortable state. Lite defocusing of the view, good mood. No accoordance.

Morphine: Effects do not look like a real morphine hydrochloride. I felt some stimulation, enjoyed the walk and household chores. No drowsiness and sedation.

Hydrocodone: First effect - the light became brighter. Sedation was less than oxycodone. Look like start dosage of codeine monophosphate. Making its QH in progress.

Absinthe: Something has changed in the perception of the world. Action average intensity. Little resemblance to alcohol.

I will write several trip-reports every day (I have 150+ doses and 100+ QH)
AnonChem
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: Some experience by pharmacist ;)

Post by AnonChem »

DMT: DMT I listened on the go. Again, very little resemblance to DMT. Psychedelia, disorientation, and a small defocusing attention. Seems like a small dose of LSA.2x/3x QH also have tested. Effects do not differ, but the duration of action is slightly shorter.

Cocaine(3x QH): Strange sensations. Euphoria was virtually no, colors were brighter, sounds - sharper and clearer. All this against the background of disorientation.

Methadone: Lite effects. Relaxation. Little sence of euphoria. I listened that dose with closed eyes and when I opened eyes... OEV surprised me. Distortion of objects, looks like TV-noises. Interesting dose.
AnonChem
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by AnonChem »

Adrenochrome: the street was sunny, I decided to try to listen to this dose. Just note - 9 mg of pure adrenochrome produced only mild psychedelic effects and nothing more. First effects were very similar, but in general, I liked the audio version adrenochrome much more. After listening to the outside world was perceived quite differently. There was a kind of disorientation, but I could relax. Gorgeous dose.

Ketamine: Impressed by adrenochrome, decided to listen to this dose. What I liked is the dose? A feeling of detachment with pleasant sedation. I just sat and quietly contemplate the sunlit street. No confusion or acoordance.
AnonChem
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by AnonChem »

After reading a number of reportov by powerful doses , it was noted the probable feelings of fear and anxiety. Therefore , I have prepared a number of pure sodium phenylethylbarbituric that at low pH gave a precipitate crystal phenylethylbarbituric acid , which is perfectly soluble in ethanol.
45 minutes before hearing a single dose of 185 milligrams phenobarbital taken by in 50 ml of vodka .

Hand of God: Despite the measures taken sedatives , it was a powerful experience. The first effects were seen at 15 minutes listening : small CEV, lightness in the body . At the end of the record I took the headphones and opened his eyes. It was a completely new world. Looking around the room, I did not recognize her . Imagine that you are a child and you are led into a room with very whimsical furnishings and left there is one . About what I felt . The important part played by auditory hallucinations . It felt like a low hum changing . In shock from all that is happening , I took another 500 mg of phenobarbital
 and went to sleep without any problems.

Gate of Hades: the feeling that this dose just spat on the barbiturate premedication . Fear . It was the first emotion I felt . Next he turned into a real panic . At the end of the recording , I was in this state. Agitation and psychosis . Small peripheral hallucinations. To calm down , I was forced to take 500 mcg alprazolam and 1000 mcg clonazepam .
AnonChem
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by AnonChem »

Zoloft: Play dose changed my mood for a relaxed and carefree, but nothing more.
Clonazepam: easy relaxation, a little sleepy on the background of a good sedation. Partly euphoria present.
Kava: as described above, together with the euphoria sonlivostyu.Kogda listening dose was completed, were marked by relatively strong and powerful OEV dissociation with closed eyes/