Dosing Zone Out?

Share dose experiences
photonmammoth
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Dosing Zone Out?

Post by photonmammoth »

Hey guys! So I was just wondering, when you guys are dosing, is it normal for you to let your train of thoughts take over? Do you kinda just zone out from the frequencies and let your brain go auto pilot? Or do you try to just breathe, and focus on the noises? I'm somewhat new to dosing in comparison to a lot of you here, so I'm curious. Is it better to focus on the noises? Or let the train of thought take over? I hope you know what I'm getting at here, I know it's probably a bit vague :s.
Karapar12
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Re: Dosing Zone Out?

Post by Karapar12 »

Well, I haven't had a dose in weeks, but I remember counting 1000 to 0, and while those, sometimes thoughts appear, but then I continue to count, I don't know if that affects the dose, but that's the way I did it (and maybe if I try again, it'll happen again)
Sir dose alot
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: Dosing Zone Out?

Post by Sir dose alot »

Today I had my first breakthrough on Ether. I have heard people say to concentrate on the noise and to count but oddly enough for me letting my mind wander seemed to help me get effects. Usually I count and try to focus on the noise but I have been noticing when my mind starts to wander is when I feel effects and when I stop letting my mind wander nothing. So in my opinion there is no right and wrong way to do it just do what works for you.