Adrenochrome - My experience

Share dose experiences
pkdash
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Adrenochrome - My experience

Post by pkdash »

I am new to idoser but Adrenochrome is the best dose i have tried yet. when i stood up and i suddenly felt the rush to run downstairs and out off the front door round the side of my house and on to the trampaline and started doing constant flips. i couldnt stop moving and it felt like i was moving so fast. i also ran out on the stony ground in bear feet didnt feel a thing. it was unlike any thing i had ever experienced (=.
later on that day i tried it again ran down stairs and just threw my self on to the ground without even thinking. i landed on my fingers and have injured them lol. after that i felt extremely sick and threw up.so the second experience didn't turn out quite as well.
by the way i recommend trying this its amazing (=
Sir dose alot
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: Adrenochrome - My experience

Post by Sir dose alot »

Doesn't sound like your typical Adrenochrome effect. I believe they affect everyone differently I had listened to cliffhanger one night didn't get the vertigo effects like in the description but afterward everything in the room had a yellowish tint and the ceiling looked like it was moving. Cool experience though. :-)
pkdash
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by pkdash »

I know didn't see anyone else posting anything like this but it actually felt like a real adrenaline rush. and lol think I've done something to my fingers there killing.
SalientEchelon
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by SalientEchelon »

pkdash wrote:later on that day i tried it again ran down stairs and just threw my self on to the ground without even thinking. i landed on my fingers and have injured them lol. after that i felt extremely sick and threw up.so the second experience didn't turn out quite as well.
by the way i recommend trying this its amazing (=
You sir have just made my day. I rofl'd.