No doses work for me?

Get user supplied support
ShockNasty
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

No doses work for me?

Post by ShockNasty »

Well im rather kind of bummed out. Not even one single idoser has worked for me :( . I have always layed on my back and listened to doses and focusing on them but no effect, i have the idoser premium edition v5. Any suggestions or anything? Any help would be appreciated.
spiritguy
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: No doses work for me?

Post by spiritguy »

Since how long you have been dosing? Are you sure you have made all the necessary preparations before you dose? And can you explain in detail how you are listening and focusing on the dose?

Follow this technique by kerflap: http://www.i-doser.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 57&p=50100
the other way i found that worked better for me that i use now is by making the beats and the sounds come together as an image. make them make a physical manifestation in your mind. let your mind focus on this object and also focus on the sounds this object makes. for example: when i was doing marijuana QH i found that it made me think of a flying saucer and orbs of light. i watched the saucer and the orbs circle around and above me making me feel great. the sounds were amazing like they were coming from what could be a god. it seemed real... incredibly real. i listened to the whole dose and as the end came near i heard the saucer leaving and saw it leave earth making me feel slightly upset but at the same time it was like they left me with powers. i listened to it twice and when i finished i felt higher than the saucer that the dose made.
A great technique by kerflap, similar to what I follow!
ShockNasty
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by ShockNasty »

I've been dosing for a couple months and ive been doing it during the night so its really dark. I lie down in my bed not moving a muscle, with the volume pretty high
ShockNasty
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by ShockNasty »

I'll try that technique in a bit
spiritguy
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by spiritguy »

ShockNasty wrote:I've been dosing for a couple months and ive been doing it during the night so its really dark. I lie down in my bed not moving a muscle, with the volume pretty high
If you can explain in detail how you are listening and focusing on the dose (what exactly goes on in your mind while you dose), we will know where you are going wrong and may help you :)
PiCiNk0
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by PiCiNk0 »

First, what doses did you tried?
Second, was this doses original bought from I-Doser?
Third, what headphones do you use?
And forth, like spiritguy said, explain us whole your "dosing process" unless we don't know what you do while listening to dose, we can't really help you ;)
Basikx
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Basikx »

1) Are you completely sure you've followed everything in the EXPERIENCE method?

-There's a lot to the EXPERIENCE method.

2) Do you have good quality headphones?

Cheap, breakable headphones won't give you proper effects.
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

ShockNasty wrote:Well im rather kind of bummed out. Not even one single idoser has worked for me :( . I have always layed on my back and listened to doses and focusing on them but no effect, i have the idoser premium edition v5. Any suggestions or anything? Any help would be appreciated.
Try it with the MP3 backgrounds, usually one that fits with the dose, like me when I use the Hash/Marijuana dose, I use deep space background, it makes it way easy to get sucked into the dose, also use condition before had, don't stop trying
Happy Dosing - SpaceMiNd
ShockNasty
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by ShockNasty »

I've tried doses like LSD, Trip, Nightshade, Marijuana, and Meth. My mind would be clear and i would do a countdown from 1000. Those are doses that really interest me. I bought these doses from idoser and i use iWave headphones.
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

CHAPTER 1 (Setting up)

So you start by walking in to your room and you decide to do Idoser.
follow these steps.

1) GO PEE! And get all your everyday burdens over with. Feed the dog and let it outside, finish your homework, and get all your chores off. Eat some cheese. Cheese with fill you up. Even if you are not mentally thinking about food, your body may crave it and cause you to lose focus, thus affecting how fast or what meditation state you are able to reach.

2) Make sure your bed is comfy, and take off anything that is uncomfortable or will distract you during the dose.

3) First, you want to not think about the dose you're going to take. Just dont think too much about.

4) Chill out. Make sure before you lie down your breathing deeply, until your heartrate slows down to a sleeping rate.

5) Throw on a dose like reset, or calm me. Let that chill your mind out and just relax. Now is the time to think about whatever the hell you have to think about. Get rid of these thoughts while the reset gets your body used to the meditation state. While thinking and letting your mind set up, make sure to do a sound check, check your volumes, and make sure your cord length is far enough.

6) Turn off your phone and lock your room door. Turn off your lights, and close your blinds. Clog the strip of light under your door with a towel.

7) make sure no wire is touching your neck or your body to wear you can feel it. If you don't this will f*ck with you during the dose and may make you think that your tripping when your really not, which can ruin a dose.

After the first coarse is over and your all set up. you are ready to try your chosen dose.

*The more nooby you are, the more of a subtle (weaker) dose you want to start with. Dont go straight to HOG (Hand of God). If you do you may very well not get anything.

CHAPTER 2

Now your all ready to go and you are chilled, relaxed, and you have all your thoughts and needs out of the way.

8) start the dose while sitting still (whether your sitting up or not) but sit still and feel the beats, and let your mind sink in to it.

9) Once you've let the beats sink in then lie down on your pillow (stiff pillow)
and fold a cotton t-shirt, blanket, or bandana and put it over your eyes, just above your nose, so that you can breath with your nose. Make sure your eyes have room under the blanket to blink and twitch. Pull the region of the blanket that's over your eyes, up a little bit to achieve this. Make sure that you can't see anything but darkness, and can blink without your eyelashes touching the blanket. Now you can trip without worrying about what to look at with your eyes closed. You are now going to keep them open the whole dose, blink when you need but you wont have to as much.
10) Next, make sure your legs are NOT crossed, and are not touching each other. Make sure your arms are not folded over your body, and are also not touching each other. Connect your thumb and your finger together and make sure your hands are rested comfortably.

11)Now tune in to the dose and start your counting. Don't count backwards from 100-0. For alot of new users, it will take alot longer than that to throw your mind in to a subconsoiuse state. I usually start from a large random number such as 847 (not too high though). And I start counting backwards. This works better becuase it take a good amount of concentration to count from this kind of a number starting out on this random number.

12)When you get thrown in to the subconscious state you may not know it yet, but you will start repeating the number in your head or go back to a number you have already said. Just let it go. Let your mind just count. You may get to zero without anything happening, in this case start over, at a diffrent number.

13) picture the number in your head while saying it. When you start to get in a trance it will be fun trying to remember what a number looks like.

14) Try to feel the beats affect your stomach muscles, and jsut relax. Let your stomach feel like its moving around and get all tingly.

15) When you lock in to a trance you will start to know when the pulses get much louder, and more identifiable, sometimes even slower.

CHAPTER 3 THE TRANCE!

16) Now youve finally gone in to a trance. And its time to just let your mind go. Now you can start to think.

17)Do not think about the trip too much. Just try to chill and not think about it till after the dose.

18)While in a trance your head will move, your hands will twitch, and your fingers will move. LET THEM GO. If you start to roll over, then go with it. If you try to correct yourself, your mind will start functioning again.

19) When you get deeeeeep in to a state, you may stop hearing the beats and pulses, in this case dont freak out. Your still going. They may just get really soft. Either way just keep consentrating.

22)Now is the time to F*ck with your mind. At this time, your mind is just letting what happens happen. So tell yourself your rocking on a boat, or your bed is spinning. (of coarse your inducing a placebo, but it has to start like that) So start by beliveing your rocking back and forth, and after a while it will TOTALLY feel like that.

23) Just look forward, at whatever you can see. Black dots, white dots, and let the grow. Your mind will now start to hallucinate (small. You wont see a gnome run in and smile at you. But everything starts small.)

24) The dose is over, but your trip isnt. Lie there for a while. For some doses, or some dosers, this is when the trip just begins. You are now finally in the state your supposed to be in. So lie ther and get the full affect, or replay the dose!! :evil: now your actually going to get the affect. Your mind is used to the dose, and you will now do it again x 10.

Here is a guide for you.
ShockNasty
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by ShockNasty »

Thanks for the input guys and the guide SpaceMiNd, i appreciate it.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

Also you might try dosing during the day or early in the morning. Your thoughts wont be everywhere yet from the stress of the day so it will be easier for you to control your thoughts
JR23G
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by JR23G »

I'm still looking for a breakthrough, I've used abomb marijuana qh etc I'm using mobile so they're only like 15mins... Idk. I use in ear headphones with all lights out n such. My questions are what are potent ones for beginners? When I'm dosing I try to count down from 800, sometimes I focus on the "sound waves" and sometimes random scary shit pops in my head that I immediately try to forget. I'm just looking for a dose that works and will get me high. Maybe even hallucinate :shock: what am I doing wrong.. :( I really don't wanna get discouraged..