Tips for a Newbie

Share dose experiences
dizzieblonde79
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Tips for a Newbie

Post by dizzieblonde79 »

Hi - New to iDoser really and given up on it but looking to try it again and see if it will have any effect. I'm pretty comfortable with relaxation, hypnosis and audio relaxation mp3s, but don't seem to have any effect when I've tried iDoser :cry: What can I reasonably expect from a dose? Can anyone suggest a good, reliable one to start with, and the likely effects? Thanks for any tips
Thatawesomesound
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: Tips for a Newbie

Post by Thatawesomesound »

This has been covered in many forum posts, but I will convey a few tips.

1.) You must PRACTICE with the doses. Do not expect to always get effects on your first try with a dose. You may not even get effects until you listen daily for up to TWO MONTHS. It seems bad, but just keep at it.

2.) Use relaxation and meditation techniques. You said you do this, so just keep it up then.

3.) Start with the "beginner"/"less advanced" doses first. This means not doing something advanced like heroin immediately, but starting with Codeine or Opiate/Opium.

4.) Make use of dose enhancers such as Reset and Condition.

Here is a list of "beginner" doses that I posted in a similar thread a few days ago: A-Bomb, Alcohol, Anesthesia, Chloroform, Codeine, Content, Demerol, Downer, First Love, French Roast, Kava, Klono, Kratom, Lullaby, Marijuana, Methadone, Morphine, Nitrous, Opiate/Opium, Sleeping Angel, Trip, and Unwind. These should keep you busy for quite some time, and there are very good doses in here.

Don't expect too much from binaurals, you're not going to actually feel like you're on a drug. So just keep your expectations low and you might be surprised with the results you get.

Good luck dosing, and stay positive!
dizzieblonde79
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by dizzieblonde79 »

Cheers 'Sound, especially for the recommended doses. I have it on my iPhone but sadly the range of doses available isn't as good as those you can buy online :cry: Sounds odd, but I guess I'm hoping for a dose I can recognise, if you know what I mean - e.g. I've never tried Opiates irl, so have no idea what their effect would be or how close to the real thing it is. More into the spiritual-type ones and the hallucinogen doses, but haven't had much luck with them so far, or at least nothing tangible. Will keep practicing though and stay positive :-D
Micael
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Micael »

White crosses is a very good one under those circumstances.