--------

Share dose experiences
MrWeegeeman
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

--------

Post by MrWeegeeman »

---
Last edited by MrWeegeeman on Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Micael
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: Seriously can't get this to work

Post by Micael »

I am all for the MP3/Mobile app doses, when you get the hang of it which isn't really that complex it's a just your certain click that you'll learn to make, these doses will consistently go anywhere from definite mild/moderate effects to truly beast mode. I personally can't vouch for the PC versions but I don't discredit them either.

Different doses will work for different people initially, again all MP3, some of my favorite doses that I've tried and found to be effective at my still quite early stage were: First Love, White Crosses, Ecstasy, Multiple O, Cocaine, Marijuana and of course every time that I can I use Condition to further increase my chances and intensity achieved by a whole lot.

For me counting down isn't all that helpful, attacking random thoughts also not all that helpful, I feel it creates too much activity in my already eager mind... for me I just lay down forget the best I can about what I think the dose will do for me, have as little expectation as possible and just surrender to the sound (the only thing I direct my awareness to through passive intent). If I am going a mile per second or just getting "creative" on my own I just softly surrender my awareness to the sound playing in my ears and just let go again. It's the best I can put it mate. Language is inadequate do describe such subtle and personal states of mind, like I said, you just gotta find your own "click". ;-)

Good luck and happy dosing!
MrWeegeeman
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by MrWeegeeman »

Micael wrote:I am all for the MP3/Mobile app doses, when you get the hang of it which isn't really that complex it's a just your certain click that you'll learn to make, these doses will consistently go anywhere from definite mild/moderate effects to truly beast mode. I personally can't vouch for the PC versions but I don't discredit them either.

Different doses will work for different people initially, again all MP3, some of my favorite doses that I've tried and found to be effective at my still quite early stage were: First Love, White Crosses, Ecstasy, Multiple O, Cocaine, Marijuana and of course every time that I can I use Condition to further increase my chances and intensity achieved by a whole lot.

For me counting down isn't all that helpful, attacking random thoughts also not all that helpful, I feel it creates too much activity in my already eager mind... for me I just lay down forget the best I can about what I think the dose will do for me, have as little expectation as possible and just surrender to the sound (the only thing I direct my awareness to through passive intent). If I am going a mile per second or just getting "creative" on my own I just softly surrender my awareness to the sound playing in my ears and just let go again. It's the best I can put it mate. Language is inadequate do describe such subtle and personal states of mind, like I said, you just gotta find your own "click". ;-)

Good luck and happy dosing!
or buy weed right
Last edited by MrWeegeeman on Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Micael
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Micael »

Yeah man, a lot of people like A-Bomb. I don't dislike it but it's far from a favorite to me, definitely effective though.

Those minor effects can be a good roadblock to tell you you're on to something. Keep practicing, I suspect you won't regret it! :-D
Snowowl
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Snowowl »

Takes practice really, I made a break through with Acid QH and honestly that one always gets me the most "high" out of all the drugs I've tried so far. Just keep trying.