Lucid Dreaming Dose

Share dose experiences
Hope2Dream
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Lucid Dreaming Dose

Post by Hope2Dream »

So last night I put on the Lucid Dreaming dose, laid down completely still and tried to fall asleep. About 10 minutes in, I could feel my body vibrating and a tingling feeling starting working its way up my legs. I've never experienced this before, so I could tell that the dose was helping me a bit. But I ended up falling asleep, and in my dream I dreamed that I was lying down in my bed listening to the dose trying to lucid dream :shock:
Usually I tend to remember my dreams pretty clearly, but last night I remembered almost absolutely nothing. Am I doing this wrong? Has anyone had successful experience with this dose? If so, what else can I do to ensure that it works?
Micael
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: Lucid Dreaming Dose

Post by Micael »

Long story short: experiment and keep practising- you'll probably get results. The lucid dream one is very cool, I just can't fall asleep on it but when I do dreams intensy by a thousand, you already got effects so that's a great sign. :)
placebo89
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by placebo89 »

speaking about lucid dream, i'd listen to the 'astral projection' track this morning & in my dream i still can hear the track play all along plus i do remember what was happened in my dream. After a few moments, i realised that my body was started to get numb & i cannot move at all. Was that the beginning of the astral projection process?
Micael
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Micael »

placebo89 wrote:speaking about lucid dream, i'd listen to the 'astral projection' track this morning & in my dream i still can hear the track play all along plus i do remember what was happened in my dream. After a few moments, i realised that my body was started to get numb & i cannot move at all. Was that the beginning of the astral projection process?
Yes! :)

If in fact you were lucid when hearing the track in your dream I would argue you were already astral projecting.
placebo89
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by placebo89 »

So if lets say I keep on going with my body's numb & cannot move at all, would I experience the astral projection?..and if so what would be the next stage after I feel my body numb & cannot move?
Micael
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Micael »

placebo89 wrote:So if lets say I keep on going with my body's numb & cannot move at all, would I experience the astral projection?..and if so what would be the next stage after I feel my body numb & cannot move?
Dream imagery and hypnagogic phenomena would probably start to happen if you remained relaxed but alert enough to realize them which is a state facilitated by the binaural beats. This would continue until eventually you are partially or fully in the dream. If you are interested in the topic I would recommend you to in addition to sharing your questions here also find an astral projection and/or lucid dreaming forum. I don't know if I can say it (if not I'm totally ok with admin editing my post) but astralpulse and dreamviews are good examples of that. :wink:
placebo89
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by placebo89 »

thank you micael for your reply as i really appreciate that. i will keep on sharing on the astral projection forum. Keep on lucid dream! :)
Micael
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Micael »

placebo89 wrote:thank you micael for your reply as i really appreciate that. i will keep on sharing on the astral projection forum. Keep on lucid dream! :)
No problem mate, keep me posted on your binaural journey!