DXM Was Amazing!

Share dose experiences
OvrDose
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

DXM Was Amazing!

Post by OvrDose »

Ok, after having luck with nitro once and trying to get it to work again, I decided to try dxm. Having done DXM multiple times in the past, I would be able to relate if it worked.

I began to feel my face numbing. I couldn't feel myself breathing out my nose anymore. I felt warm. I was wearing socks, and I couldn't feel my socks. My toes felt numb and cold as if I was outside in the snow.
I began to smile, and feel happy. I was in a blank minded trance. I was seeing dancing colors for a while with my eyes closed.I felt like I had been laying down for forever. So I opened my eyes. My toes still felt numb. I felt my face. The touch felt numbed a bit,just like in dxm. I staggered when I walked, I didn't feel dizzy, but I had no control to walk straight. If I turned my head fast it would be blurred, and feel like I turned in slow motion.It was amazing. All though I didn't finish it. I will so finish it tonight. I would recommend it to anyone.
Micael
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: DXM Was Amazing!

Post by Micael »

Awesome! You're getting it done, unfortunately there's not an mp3 DXM for me to try but no worries I'm getting by anyway. If you like prescription doses you might wanna try Vico. :)
OvrDose
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by OvrDose »

What's the easiest to clear your mind. I'm always getting distracted while I dose unless I'm high.... :cry:
PlugAndPlay
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by PlugAndPlay »

OvrDose wrote:What's the easiest to clear your mind. I'm always getting distracted while I dose unless I'm high.... :cry:
The best I can say is to use the Condition Track before dosing. Trust me, It works wonders when your mind is in a jumble.HOPE THIS HELPS!

happy dosing my friend :D
OvrDose
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by OvrDose »

PlugAndPlay wrote:
OvrDose wrote:What's the easiest to clear your mind. I'm always getting distracted while I dose unless I'm high.... :cry:
The best I can say is to use the Condition Track before dosing. Trust me, It works wonders when your mind is in a jumble.HOPE THIS HELPS!

happy dosing my friend :D

Thanks. And does Condition give you any effects as in like numbness etc
PlugAndPlay
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by PlugAndPlay »

To my knowledge there is no effect on condition it just makes it easier to dose. In my experience it has never had any adverse effects.