[WORKS] Absynthe

Share dose experiences
clarklebeau
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

[WORKS] Absynthe

Post by clarklebeau »

Well, firstly sorry if I write something mispelled below, 'cause I'm a self-taught english speaker from Brazil. :-D

My method:
1 - I had a good shower to relax my muscles and kept my room dark and closed
2 - I put my earphones and plugged it on my pc, sitting comfortably in the front of my pc, using blindfold.
3 - I choose my dose along with the mp3 background 'electrony ballet', because it gives me peace.

My experience below:
1- At the beginning, I start to feel my body getting warm, all my body is like I was sedated.
2 - It is very strange, but I felt like somebody was inside my room taking any thing around me and making noises (but I was alone all the time), then my throat start to burn
4 - I was getting dizzy and seeing things blurred in the dark approaching and distancing from me, something like eyes and colored smokes
5 - I felt like my head was lighter than my body and then the dose ended.
Micael
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: [WORKS] Absynthe

Post by Micael »

Bem vindo amigo! :-D

Congratulations on your sucessful experience hope you keep going and add many more to the count, then comeback and share with the community. Also you might wanna try Condition before dosing as well as the MP3 versions if you haven't yet. Good luck, shoot me up if you need anything. ;-)
clarklebeau
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by clarklebeau »

Obrigado!

Thank you very much for your kindness.
I'll try it for sure and keep you all updated with my results.
When I have some free time I gonna describe how I did an experience and comprobate that I-doser isn't placebo with two volunteers here.

Best regards!
Have a good week! :nod:
Micael
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Micael »

clarklebeau wrote:Obrigado!

Thank you very much for your kindness.
I'll try it for sure and keep you all updated with my results.
When I have some free time I gonna describe how I did an experience and comprobate that I-doser isn't placebo with two volunteers here.

Best regards!
Have a good week! :nod:
Personally I know that already but if you can bring that to the table you'll be doing Binaural Beats some good, I'm glad!