The perfect opioid... Oxymorphone review

Share dose experiences
nudelus
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

The perfect opioid... Oxymorphone review

Post by nudelus »

This is my favorite opioid dose because it feels just so good. It feels like your head and body are floating in the ocean, you really have a perfect bliss, which means that everything isnt just good, its beyond perfect. Very hard to describe, you need to feel it (best way i can describe it: it feels like im rolling in the land of perfect bliss, a bit like mdma but much better...). The short bursts of paranoia are definetly there, but they aren`t unpleasant. And if you reach the point where it ends, you feel perfect. You just cant stop smilling about random things, I simply looked at the wall sometimes and started grinnig, after that I started to laugh about me grinnning :) Very strong euphoria, it is really the strongest euphoria I ever got from a dose. And the best is the insane lenght. I have both the drg and the mp3 version, and only have tried the drg once but I would say they last about the same. I`ts been 7 1/2 hours since I dosed the mp3 and im still pretty high. Last time I got pretty tired, this time I`m only extremly relaxed. This is one of my favorites now and I would definetly recommend this to anyone who loves opioids, because this is like the king of opioids in my opinion.
Last edited by nudelus on Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Micael
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: The perfect opioid... Oxymorphone review

Post by Micael »

Good review, I just bought the MP3 dose based off this. About to try it. Cheers
nudelus
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by nudelus »

Thank you very much, have fun with the dose and mabye write a review what your experineces are, because this starts to get my alltime favorite when it comes to drug doses...

Greets,
Michael
Micael
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Micael »

Yes it's definitly very good!!! I will write my review on it soon.