Budder Review!

Share dose experiences
robbieg404
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Budder Review!

Post by robbieg404 »

Okay so I just got back into I-Dosing and this is my first one back. I bought it on amazon for 3$ and thought it would be nice to get back into it. Okay so I grabbed my Bose headphones plugged them into my phone and I started. When I first started it felt like the darkness was closing in on me. About five minutes in I feel like I was levatating and it felt so amazing. Towards the end I saw a bright light and when the dose ended i opened my eyes and that light was still there for a few seconds. As I got up I didn't feel much but when I stood up my legs were weak. When I walked into my kitchen everything just popped out to me. The lights, the taste of doritos, and the Mountain Dew I had opened.

If you are a beginner to dosing I suggest this one to start out with!
Micael
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: Budder Review!

Post by Micael »

Great effect! Budder is a nice dose. If you like Budder I suggest you try Sizzrup next. You might get suprised. ;-)
nudelus
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by nudelus »

Hmm it seems like you get me bro, I love Sizzurp :) The the op, nice that you had such good effects, thanks for following my recommendation and have fun dosing... Micael I´m really excited to hear about your experiences with Oxymorphone, because I guess that could surprise you too...

Greets,
Michael
Micael
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Micael »

Yeah I might go for it tomorrow, I already tried it twice, both times I loved it. It's just a prefer to do my reviews while I'm on the effects, it's gonna be an effort not to be too busy sitting on my cloud after listening to Oxymorphone. :D
nudelus
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by nudelus »

I totally get you:)

Greets,
Michael
robbieg404
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

@nudelus

Post by robbieg404 »

I saw your review on it and I just had to try it. I've been doing it almost everyday and it get more intense everytime.