you know that feeling

Share dose experiences
RobDose
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by RobDose »

getting lucid dreams is not hard... you don't need to listen anything on the theta range... and that falling feeling? that can be controlled and/or exploited... i think theres a web site www.ld4all.com or something... (dont enter the link, google it before and see if it's right)
Beanmaster
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Beanmaster »

Listening to theta while doing WILD is easy, just lying there IS hard.
I don't know if you ever had the experience, but if, you should know that this is VERY sick.
Lying there while a person sits on your bed...very easy [sarcasm-smiley]
jsn
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by jsn »

yup, the link works :D I'll definitely be doing some more research on lucid dreams, and I hope to try and have one soon
Kingjames88
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Kingjames88 »

I don't have a falling feeling that much when I wake up...
the weird thing that hapens to me is when I'm falling asleep in a really really REALLY shallow sleep and I have a dream where I would normally have an automatic unconsious reaction (such as falling off something...) I flail my limbs into a position to brace myself and actually do it, usually resulting in hitting something, quite hard usually.
kinda weird.
lol
Couch
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Couch »

barely fall asleep in class, then somthing happens in my dream and i jump/kick/brace for somthing. kinda wierd, but entertaining and scary
ZeroHour
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by ZeroHour »

That falling feeling that everyone's getting is called a myoclonic twitch. It's pretty common - I get one everytime I fall asleep in class.

For more info on it, check out this link: http://www.failedsuccess.com/index.php? ... pnic_jerk/
3DGE
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by 3DGE »

I get that happen to me a lot and it usually happens just before I go to sleep, I end up feeling like my bed just starts to fall through the floor and falls slowly and I usually end up jumping up from bed and look around and realize it just happened. Another weird thing that has happened to me is while I am sleeping and my Mom wakes me up for school or something and I dont get up right away an end up going back to sleep but, I end up dreaming that I woke up and brushed my teeth and ate breakfast and I am dreaming that I am awake and then going to school and then my mom Wakes me up again and starts yelling at me and it always freaks me out. Cause I already thought I got up and did everything.