Nothing Works

Get user supplied support
botleydot
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Nothing Works

Post by botleydot »

Hey, I've had I-doser for about a week now and I've tried all of the following Doses:
. Acid
. LSD
. Alcohol
. Orgasm
. Inhalant
. and Bufo Toad
And none of them have worked in the least. I have very good quality headphones and I have been very focused on the passing of my breath and concentrating on not thinking too much about it and I have also been comfortable lying down on my bed. It was dull and no noise was around me. I listened to both Acid and LSD for at least 20-30 minutes and nope nothing. I was wondering what the easiest ones to use are and if it is just possible that it can't work on some people(I sure hope not). It works for everyone else I've given it too and I'm starting to feel annoyed that this doesn't work for me and feels like a waste of time. Is their anything else to do??
Kingjames88
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Kingjames88 »

I can't get a lot of those to work eaither...

try marajuana, from what I see it works for most people.
DMT worked well for me too.

goodluck and keep trying
f12button
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by f12button »

You've just gotta keep at it. It takes days, sometimes weeks to work.

What was it, 10-20% of people are "immune"? Something like that.
Kingjames88
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Kingjames88 »

I think I fall into the 70-80% that are immune to some (most)...
black sunshine just failed to work.
Vale
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Vale »

try morphine, i recommend it as a good starter dose

or opium.

Opium I told my friend to listen to (mp3) without telling him what it was. It was his first dose ever.

Positive Effects!
botleydot
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by botleydot »

Yer I think I'm thinking that it won't work so it doesn't instead of just letting it seep in. I also tried DMT and Opium but nothing happened. I think this is why I-Doser aren't as popular as it should seem that they should, because once you doubt it the first time your doubt increases with each failed use eventually ending up as a complete joke. This then spreads around a false opinion to others who were thinking of trying but then receive someone else's doubt and begin to think it's a hoax.
Kingjames88
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Kingjames88 »

sounds like a firm theory...
people hear rumors from people like you said and resurch it only to find a site with no contact info (I know all about the reasons behind this) and hear only bad things on news programs and the like.
too bad really, that's why we all must help spread good word of I-doser.