weird marijuana experience

Share dose experiences
jellymaster2
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

weird marijuana experience

Post by jellymaster2 »

yesterday was my first i-doser experience and me and my buddy were hanging out we didn't get any sleep and @ like 6 in the morning i tried french roast because i didn't want to bother going to sleep and i felt great.

Then i wanted to try Marijuana(I had tried it twice earlier in the day but the first time with no results the second i got some side effects like nausea,and cotton mouth,and i was also really hungry to go along with the nausea which was weird.)and when I got maybe 20 minutes in everything went black and for like 5 minutes everything was black and that was all i could hear and then somehow,like 5 minutes ago,i woke up in my bed but i was listening to it no where near my bed.Does marijuana also give u the same effect lucid dream says it does? because i had a weird dream where i was fully aware of everything going on but i thought i was still awake experiencing stuff from the marijuana.
Shmate
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Shmate »

No,its not.You may have fell asleep while listening to it.French roast weares of quickly.
jellymaster2
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by jellymaster2 »

well i know french roast wears off quickly but i needed a quick energy earlier before this dose and i guess i mustve fallen asleep but it was pretty weird