LSD. Uncomfortable, scary but... truly amazing!!!

Share dose experiences
LedZepp
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

LSD. Uncomfortable, scary but... truly amazing!!!

Post by LedZepp »

Yesterday i've decided to try this one for the first time...
At first i listened to Reset dose to set my brain in pleaseble frequency, so after 20 min i was already listening to LSD.
After the dose, as altimes , i've been laying on bed , watching nearest objects, so everything was moving and swimming around them , the yellow fog and other I-doser hallucinations i having after all hallucination doses.
But when it's gone after 15 min i thought it's ended and started to listen to Led Zeppelin TSRTS perfomance... (it was about 0:30)
And after 5 min "horror" started... :shock: Every moving of blanket over my body was making me to "jump up" , heart beating inceasing every time.... sometimes i had feeling that insects were sitting on my hands so i was trying to throw them off, heart was beating very fast (i has no problem with heart) , and it was surrounded by colourful lightings, after-object-spots on eyes was very bright and colourful...
I was so scary and paranoid ...
Then started the most scary part of trip... My consiousness was trying to relax... everything floating around and changing it's shapes (i was in dark room though), and then BAH - an kind of hand or something flyed over my right shoulder , i hardly self-controled myself not to scream... and then i understood it was only an hallucination... :shock:
After that my paranoia began to melt , i felt a little relaxed... it was about 1:00 . I felt some very strange feelings at the moment , just like there wasn't an time at all , and everything seemed much brighter.
And then the most strange part of trip began...
I still was listening to Zepp , and thought it already GONE... but..
I realised , that dark corners of my room become very concentrated , just like a very dark cloud... and an kind of dark silhouette upon my Beatles poster appeared. It has all human body parts such as head, legs, arms... but it wasn't looking at me , so i felt not so scary...
I was looking at this silhouette about 20 mins, and when Zepp album ended, i decided to turn on the light... oh , the light beaten my eyes for a moment , but i felt really calmed...
When i turned the light off to sleep , the dark silhouette gone , but i hardly tried to find it , it was completely disappeared.

Wuh , it was just like a real trip. This is not placebo 100% , i know my body and mind very well , so it's not!
And finally - is it okay that i had such strange, scary feelings and hallucinations? Is it supposed to be?
P.S. Sorry for my English. :evil:
LedZepp
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by LedZepp »

That was really amazing , i've desribed only the most bright feelings , though there was lots more of them!
jimihendrix
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by jimihendrix »

wow dude that's pretty crazy.
yea im pretty sure lsd does that stuff 2 u
im still trying 2 get any of my hallucigens 2 work for me
im out of town, so i have the mp3 pack with me
i really want to get peyote or trip to work
LedZepp
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by LedZepp »

Now i'm pretty sure I-doser makes hallucinations, so keep trying and you'll get it!
I think i'm going to try heroin tonight :-)
LedZepp
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by LedZepp »

:lol:
LedZepp
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by LedZepp »

I-doser is so good, i just can't explan it!
Kloger
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Kloger »

i cannot understand what ur saying please edit ur post
pickleishopeless
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by pickleishopeless »

all he is saying is that it freaked him the fuck out, and i agree