Share dose experiences
LSD-25
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

A-Bomb... a bit weird too...

Post by LSD-25 »

Hi people!! :)

This is my second dose, and it was so cool!!! :cool:

In the beggining I saw dark colors with my eye closed, it was doing some dark holes!!! Then, I saw some green, orange and purple colors, that really was like that A-BOMB flash!! It was like, "a explosion from the other side of the mountain"! Then, when begun that last sound, I felt something like, that refreshing sensation of ment, on my foot! But, was, how can I say... "metalized", and pulsating... it was cool!!! :-D

What dose should I try next? :evil:
CircaX43521
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by CircaX43521 »

Divinorum
bugmenever
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by bugmenever »

hmm you started off with a bang and my favorite dose... where to go from there?.... try genisis.... a bit over looked. but i love the dose
LSD-25
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by LSD-25 »

Nah 'xP I started with Morphine :unibrow:

Tell me how was your Genesis experience? :-D
bugmenever
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by bugmenever »

ha.. i realize this is a late reply.. maybe it will still help. my genisis expierience?

"I just tried genisis... i've tried 4-5+ of these before this one.. and this one was the stongerst one i've tried. the other ones were modereate rating... i sat im my chair... elbow on the desk holding up my head and i closed my eyes..... talk about strange... somewher like 54% into i realized i "had no body" probabbly partially because i was perfectly still and quite comfortable... but i felt as tho i was just a head..... unable to move myself... not only that.. i was definately in a dreaming-while-awake state... my mind wandered.. right before my eyes... anything i thought of really could be visuallized if i focused.. i didn't want to become too concious for fear of losing the feeling. so i kept a "low profile" as i scanned my thoughts.. at one point i was so far under i felt asleep.. i could feel my body un able to move and i was having a full out dream.. not just visualizations.. unfortunately as soon as i realized it i came back to a visualization only state and i couldn't remember any of it.. only that i was definately dreaming of something. i had mild tingling in the back of my neck for a while too. and i felt warm and cozy. the description didn't seem as intersting as the other doses... but i tried it and am plesently surprised. "

i posted that earlier in another section.
LSD-25
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by LSD-25 »

O.O CooooOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoooOOOOoOoOoOOoOOoOoL!!!!

Man, I will try it ;D~ pwnt
thehotghost
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by thehotghost »

genesis just made me feel like a cloud of heat was wafting off me. ima try it again another time cos im sure it can have a much better effect. but A-BOMB made me live my own death. it was so intense. fucken loved it. gonna try it again on the weekend with 5 people all at the same time :) i cant wait its gonna be so crazy
diggler
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by diggler »

The dose kind of reminded me of a scene from the movie: THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL

Como Vai LSD-25 ?

Muito praser !
Sator
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Sator »

I just took A-bomb for the second time now.
Like the first one it made me sweat quite a bit, and my eyes blink (although they were closed).

Halfway thru the end (about 50%) the tune starts going high and i really thought this time would kick in, but all I got was a "tunnel feeling" for about 5s.

At the end, I was a little dizzy this time (not much).

I I got none of the effects describe for other people.

Hints anyone?

Regards
DeathChronx
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by DeathChronx »

Me either..Well all that happened to me when I dosed A-bomb, was that I was feeling warm all over and I couldn't move and the rest I don't quite remember. @_@ :evil: