Why is it illegal?

Discuss visionary plants
Beanmaster
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Beanmaster »

Thats not the problem, its like Schizophrenia, if you have it, you are the last one who knows it.
Same like america, if you live inside, you are the last one who believes these facts.

Ignorant, proved again
N1c3
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by N1c3 »

Beanmaster wrote:Thats not the problem, its like Schizophrenia, if you have it, you are the last one who knows it.
Same like america, if you live inside, you are the last one who believes these facts.

Ignorant, proved again
Geez, like I said in another post, there you go assuming again...
You should really make sure you know what you are talking about first, I dont live in America, I live everwhere, due to the fact that I travel all the time!

Ignorant, proved again...!
Beanmaster
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Beanmaster »

Your answer doestn affect the fact that america has the most ignorant people ever.
kr3wskater
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by kr3wskater »

That's just a retarded generalization. They also had (or at least had for awhile) the best doctors and medical programs in the world. But obviously things are falling apart - an imminent economic collapse is definately gonna fuck things over soon.
N1c3
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by N1c3 »

kr3wskater wrote:That's just a retarded generalization. They also had (or at least had for awhile) the best doctors and medical programs in the world. But obviously things are falling apart - an imminent economic collapse is definately gonna fuck things over soon.
Actually, it is the whole world that is falling apart.
It is like Bean says, most people in every country aren't going to actually believe the facts about their own country, or realize how fcked up their country is becoming!
So yeah, it is just a generalization (pretty much because of Bush actually).

In my experience though, I actually found Swedish to be the most ignorant people ever!
With Americans, most are finding out now about all these alternative news sources (like the internet) as well as realizing that the goverment and the media lie, it is just that the goverment and the media just continue to do it, which internationals mistake as Americans still being ignorant, when in reality, the Americans actually know they are being lied to and continue not to believe in any of the stuff they are told!
Warrlock
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Warrlock »

N1c3 wrote:
mateo12192 wrote:is it true that obama wants to legalize mj?
No, but the best cadidate out there (Mike Gravel) wants to. :wink:
LOL dude Mike Gravel is the man. He also wants to help people that aren't beyond saving from other addictive drugs by offering them assistance in becoming free of their addictions. Unfortunately he will never be elected, kinda sucks
subway
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by subway »

haha warlock do u play wow? :D

Anyway Im going to side with both sides of this debate.

Its funny, this is turning in to a political debate. This happens soo much when people run out of arguments. Anyway I believe that Americans can be just as ignorant as other countries. American's worry about so much more than just surviving because they can. Alot of countries look at a larger scourse or a role model, and look at their flaws, in order to make themselves look better.

Smaller colleges look at larger colleges and find flaws, corporations look at other corporations and find flaws. Take Apple computer vrs. Microsoft. If youve ever seen thier comercials, it is ingenious. Apple dosnt put microsoft down, they just make Apple look better than microsoft while acting as if they are influencing microsoft and teaching them what to do.

u no what i mean?
N1c3
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by N1c3 »

subway wrote:haha warlock do u play wow? :D

Anyway Im going to side with both sides of this debate.

Its funny, this is turning in to a political debate. This happens soo much when people run out of arguments. Anyway I believe that Americans can be just as ignorant as other countries. American's worry about so much more than just surviving because they can. Alot of countries look at a larger scourse or a role model, and look at their flaws, in order to make themselves look better.

Smaller colleges look at larger colleges and find flaws, corporations look at other corporations and find flaws. Take Apple computer vrs. Microsoft. If youve ever seen thier comercials, it is ingenious. Apple dosnt put microsoft down, they just make Apple look better than microsoft while acting as if they are influencing microsoft and teaching them what to do.

u no what i mean?
Yeah I know what you mean, but you do know right that those Apple commercials are 100% lies though...
This is from someone who uses the mac, windows, and everyother OS out there (I still even have my BeOS...)