Shimmering Spheres

Recommend and discuss writing
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Shimmering Spheres

Post by SadLittlePony »

I keep having this dream. Is it real? Why does the cycle suddenly stop and restart in a new place. I cant really tell you exactly what it is that's happening but I feel as though its destroying us. And some how I manage to survive the cataclysmic events that unfold before us.

There are these spheres right? Six in total, they are clear and bend light in a way that you can see yourself inside of them. They feel like glass but don't sound like it when they hit each other. I believe they speak to people. It tells them to put the spheres together. They always manage to get that way.

It only takes two. When the spheres are pressed together with a gentle squeeze they start to connect. They stick to each other like magnets. At first it is weak but it gets stronger the longer they are left alone. When they attach like this they begin to spin as well. They spin like a binary solar system.

They get faster and faster until its so rapid you can no longer tell they are there. Time resets itself in the area alone. And somehow I am aware of it. I feel it. It is slowly tearing us apart. Some people grow older and others stay young because of the spheres. This phenomena is bound to ruin relationships between people.

But as I said earlier, it only takes two. But lately in my dreams people have been connecting three. The same thing happens but the effect hits harder and faster. You have less time to react to separate the spheres. I don't want to know what happens when all six connect.

That almost happened last night. The spheres were on a concave wooden table. I don't know who put them there but the table itself gave them just enough squeeze to start there process. I happened to see them before they could start spinning and I grabbed them. They were hard to get apart. I could feel that their own artificial gravity trying to spin them too.

I pulled them off of one another and threw them hard. It was strange to see them leave my hand. They seemingly went forever. As if I had incredible strength when I threw them. I then woke up. I cant tell you if this is really a dream or if when I wake up its another reset. But I had to write this so someone could see, and tell me that I am not alone.
Last edited by SadLittlePony on Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:43 am, edited 4 times in total.
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Re: Shimmering Spheres

Post by SpaceMiNd »

wow, that's... deep
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

HA FINALLY! I forgot I wrote this. Do you like it? Do you think I should write more? Do you think I should be working on more short stories or write a novel!?
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

Hey, do your own thing.
Happy Dosing - SpaceMiNd
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

Soooo helpful. my hero <3 I wanna write a novel someday but I dont know if the quality is worth it.
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

SadLittlePony wrote:Soooo helpful. my hero <3 I wanna write a novel someday but I dont know if the quality is worth it.
Naw, I'm just a kid trying to get high off sounds. Quality doesn't matter if you put your heart in it, because you know its good to you, and that's all that matters.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

True True but I am looking to become an author some day.
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

SadLittlePony wrote:True True but I am looking to become an author some day.
Go for it, you got nothing to lose. Except time dosing
Happy Dosing - SpaceMiNd