My experience with YaBa

Share dose experiences
mexicandose
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

My experience with YaBa

Post by mexicandose »

I want to share my experience I had with YaBa. A few minutes earlier I had tried to listen black sunshine, but my neighbor's dogs were barking so loud that I couldn't concentrate on the dose and stopped before finishing.

So I decided to listen Yaba at my brother's bedroom, which is farther from the neighbor's house. I really wasn't expecting to get some effect, after what happened to blacksunshine. I was like "let's see what happens :-| " The first few minutes was not very impressive, I just felt a bit relaxed.

A few minutes later, I started feeling like I was totally immersed in water and running around in circles. I felt a little dizzy for a moment, but that feeling didn't last long. Then, another feeling came to me, it was as if I was given electric shocks in my chest with a defibrillator or something like that, I really don't know how to describe the feeling exactly. I only know that it felt great. :-o

All those feelings lasted almost until the end, be immersed in water, running in circles, and receiving electric shocks. I was like "WTF :shock: "

And that's it fellows, YaBa undoubtedly is already one of my favorite dose ;-)

PS: I have been practicing a bit of meditation, and I think that helped me regain my concentration when I listening to Yaba.
scream2011
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: My experience with YaBa

Post by scream2011 »

Wow seems interesting :-D but i think u should have an after effects with yaba.. or am i wrong? cuz i didn't try it yet :P
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

WONDERFUL NEWS! I didn't know about this dose but it sounds fun. Was it kinda a painful pleasure? I think it would feel awesome. Thank you for your review!
mexicandose
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by mexicandose »

scream2011 wrote:Wow seems interesting :-D but i think u should have an after effects with yaba.. or am i wrong? cuz i didn't try it yet :P
No, I didn't have any after effects with this dose. Although, it did happen to me with other different doses. Based on my limited experience I think it depends on the dose, and how susceptible you are to them.
SadLittlePony wrote:WONDERFUL NEWS! I didn't know about this dose but it sounds fun. Was it kinda a painful pleasure? I think it would feel awesome. Thank you for your review!
Not at all. It was like a very hard tingling on my chest but without pain. I put the example of the defibrillator because that tingling wasn't constant, was more like a: every time I breathed in I felt this tingling and only lasted a second. You totally have to try this dose. I would love to read your YaBa review.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

Oh hell yeah I might buy this one and a few others tomorrow. I just gotta figure out how to make my Player work on Wine now.