Headphone Guide

Get user supplied support
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Re: Headphone Guide

Post by SadLittlePony »

Yes please refrain from asking if your headphones work because unless we own them we cant tell you. The chances of us owning the same set is unlikely because there are so many.
ShadoBass
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by ShadoBass »

Alright. it just because i tried multiple doses already, i put a cot beside my computer, plugged in those headphones laid down, turned lights off, and all that other stuff after the dose was over..... nothin i tried most of the H-core ones and QH of acid (don't judge) and im thinking these don't work with Binaural Brainwaves Sooo i think you can put them on the no-go list, ill eventually get to buying the 20$ ones on the list thanks for da help :D
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

Well dosing does take a bit of practice so keep them around. Certain frequencies are not as natural for the brain and takes a little more effort to get them to work.
nekoboi
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by nekoboi »

when i go buy a headphone for idoser what Frequency Response or specifications should i look for in headphone i heard skullcandy uprock headphones are good but i want to buy a reasonable price yet very good headphones for my idoser app on my ipod/iphone
vasek
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by vasek »

SadLittlePony sorry for offtop
review please http://i-doser.com/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 0&start=30
masonraus
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by masonraus »

SpaceMiNd wrote:I be rocking that Skullcandy's Heavy Medals! Now, if only it came in a rasta color :(
edit: btw nice anime babe
Happy Dosing - SpaceMiNd
The Ink'd 2 seem to work great. Excellent Bass for 11mm drivers. They also have a great range and the flat cord. Even better is the fact that they are about $17 so they aren't gonna break the wallet.
I gotta send my hesh back for warranty the dang adjustment broke!
Diia
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Diia »

:(

Well, I had a nice reply almost all typed out, and I don't know what happened to it. I looked down at the keyboard for a second, and when I looked back up it was all gone

Don't want to type it all again, so here are the highlights,...:

Many Thank yous SadLittlePony, even still, 5 years later.

The guide was very helpful in understanding what I should acquire, and why.

And Earbuds do work (rephrase - CAN work) but even tho I usually prefer earbuds, they are much less effective, and can easily stop working if one bud gets jostled.