My experiences so far..

Share dose experiences
allies94
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

My experiences so far..

Post by allies94 »

I started I-Dosing Monday and I've had a few reactions.
So far I’ve mostly just done the QH’s. Not sure how they compare to the full doses besides time wise. I’m pretty sure my problem is just focusing.. I usually end up thinking about trying not to think, ha.

AcidQH - Didn’t feel too much, my feet went numb at one point and my eye lids flickered.

CocaineQH - I felt a little bit more energized afterwards but not too much.

EcstasyQH - The first time I tried it was amazing! .. Have not been able to replicate that since. *Sighs*

MarijuanaQH - Eh.

PeyoteQH - I think if I hadn’t been interrupted the last time I tried it, it would have been great. Four minutes in I started getting chills (good kind) and was twitching. Much stronger reaction to this then any of the others, besides EcstasyQH.

Gates of Hades (15 min. iTunes version) - Uh I didn’t have any physical reactions to this (twitching, numbness) but at one point I had a vision of someone’s eyeballs fall out.. yeah. Probably not doing that again for a while, ha. Is that even normal?

Taurine - I’ve only tried it once but I really liked it. I had a lot of energy afterwards but I didn’t feel like I was bouncing off the walls. It’s starting to wear off now, 5:08 PM, I took it around 3:55 PM.

A-Bomb - I was really excited about this one. It did have some effect on me just not what I was expecting.

Hand of God - The friend who introduced me to I-Doser let me listen to this last night. I got frustrated that nothing was happening and took it off half way through (I know, I know). A few minutes later I started feeling paranoid of the green light on the smoke detector and hearing voices. I definitely regret not listening all the way through!
Overall I think it’s a lot of fun.

On my list to try in the next few days: Inspire, Divinorum, Morning Glory, Oxy, See, Spice Melange.

I need to find some good headphones. My brother lent me his Tritton gaming headset, because all I have are my iBuds. Maybe with some practice and I-Doser approved head phones it'll get better.
jombotski
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: My experiences so far..

Post by jombotski »

You should try Gate of Hades again,maybe you will see more scary things.
brunoc14
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by brunoc14 »

What does A-Bomb do exactly ?? Is it physical ??
MS-DOSE
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by MS-DOSE »

You should try the full doses. I can tell you it really works, and you will be amazed when the dose works. You should try Multiple Orgasm. That Dose ... oh man. Just try it and post back, you will see how effective that dose is.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

yes quick hits are for advanced users. You will get a much more satisfying experience with full doses. Anyways thanks for the reviews