Ayahuasca

Share dose experiences
DrewPeacock
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Ayahuasca

Post by DrewPeacock »

Today I used the Ayahuasca dose and didn't expect much because I haven't had much success with hallucogenics in the past. It started at a really low frequency lower than most doses i have used and then seemed to continuosly increase. I got into a trance about a few minutes in and began to feel very warm and refreashed and later started to see flashes of random visuals which were very odd.

When it began to rapidly increase again at about 25 minutes in everything seemed like it was flashing but then the dose got like 10x louder and had the crazy static thats in mariquana qh. I was so focused in that it scared the shit out of me and I threw off the headphones. I quickly put them back on with a lower volume because I wanted to finish the dose but the static didn't stop and was incredbly annoying even at a low volume.

The last 20 minutes were difficult to get through because the sound was so annoying even with the lowest volume and kept going until like 2 minutes were left. I don't know why I-Doser put this noise in for such a long period of time because It pretty much ruined the dose for me right when things were getting good. Has anyone else tried this dose and heard what i'm talking about?
juzar1992
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: Ayahuasca

Post by juzar1992 »

Good to know. -.- really wanted to try that dose myself, i saw it on drugs.inc
but when i used Adderall for first time, i really hated the sparking sound at 13-15, if you know what i mean. but i got used to it and liked it later on.
brunoc14
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by brunoc14 »

yeaaa , some doses have some scray moments...
Galaio
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Galaio »

Adrenochrome has that too in the last minutes, in the first times I did it I just couldn't stand it, it was annoying and scary but then I started to get used to it and now that's the best part of the dose for me. :shock:
You just need to get used to that sound :D
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

So did you experience anything relatively powerful or did that interruption ruin it?
DrewPeacock
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by DrewPeacock »

SadLittlePony wrote:So did you experience anything relatively powerful or did that interruption ruin it?
It was definitely powerful up until that point. I can only describe it as crazy thoughts and visuals but also feeling very refreshed. Right before the loud static it feels like youre going to lift off or something like that but the noise suprised me so much that all of that stopped and it kept going so I couldn't really get refocused. I would suggest trying it though it definitely seems like a powerful dose.
spiritguy
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by spiritguy »

Practice, Practice and practice :) Listen to it 5 more times, or 10 or 20 more times and I am sure you WILL have a great experience! :thumbsup:
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SadLittlePony »

Aweaome. Ill have to get it at some point. It would be great for my growing collection.