Lena Vs A-Bomb

Share dose experiences
VampLena
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Lena Vs A-Bomb

Post by VampLena »

So I finally got around to trying A-Bomb. I honestly didnt know what to expect, since because of my condition (thanks to I-dose I discovered this after consulting a doctor) of anhdonia, being unable to feel euphoria or much pleasure- I wasnt sure if this would work like other doses that promise pleasure and euphoria.

However I did get some results, I used my JVC idoser reccomended headphones with A-Bomb converted to mp3 to play on my Ipod touch on my bed with a light blanket covering my eyes like a hood. The first few minutes I felt something. I wasnt able to put my finger on it, but it was there. Then I felt my heart beating, though it was not super hard as others described or as hard as when I do chakra meditation. Then my body felt light, almost like I was floating, it felt good, relaxing. Basically I'd say the dose worked but its effects where very toned down, possibly because I dont have enough dopamine (happy chemicals) in my body.

I'd say instead of a A-Bomb it felt to me like a cruise missile.
SadLittlePony
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Re: Lena Vs A-Bomb

Post by SadLittlePony »

CRUISE MISSILE!
Lena you are so funny x3 I love the title of this thread. I am really sorry to hear about the anhdonia and I hope that someday that will be fixed for you in some way because nobody deserves that. Anyways thank you for the review! I am really curious what Zero Gravity would do for you.
VampLena
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Re: Lena Vs A-Bomb

Post by VampLena »

Thanks SadLittlePony, I love making girls laugh ;) But thanks though, anhdonia does really suck, its only because of meditation i stay sane, I <3 that Meditation stuff. I hope they can fix it too without pumping me full of psychostimulants. Your welcome though for the review! I'll have to try Zero Gravity, it sounds interesting. Its a wonder to me what certain doses will do to me. Like for me Masochist is the Torture dose, and Orgasm doses are the tingling doses.

Its why i more prefer hallucination doses, if I think im feeling touches I'll feel it as opposed to trying to manipulate my brainwaves into directly stimulating me.