Intense PCP effects

Share dose experiences
sweeneyreloaded
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Intense PCP effects

Post by sweeneyreloaded »

So tonight I decided I would try PCP.
PCP / Recreational (INTENSE) / 35 Minutes / Our PCP simulation focuses on the sedative and anesthetic effects of PCP with potential trance-like effects, and users experiencing a feeling of being out of body and detached from their environment. It also can produce random effects with one episode producing feelings of detachment from reality, including distortions of space, time, and body image; another may produce hallucinations, panic, and fear. Some users report feelings of invulnerability and exaggerated strength. With that, this should be considered intense and expert-only.
See, for about a week I've been doing everything that the guides and others have told me to do eg (Turn off the lights, put something over my eyes, lay real still) to get the effects I was searching for. I've tried meditating and all sorts of other things, but I decided tonight I'd just randomly put the PCP dose on while I was chatting with my friend on instant messenger.
About 5 minutes into the dose (I think so anyways, might have been sooner) I started feeling EXTREMELY numb, note that I hadn't even read what the dose did and I've never tried PCP so I have never had any prior experience with this drug. I started to zone out some time afterwards, I remember my only thoughts being about 15 minutes in "my god this is INTENSE" because I started to feel dissassociated from my surroundings, I felt like everything was a dream. Words on my computer screen started to have the "Womp" effect that I get when I do inhalants (which I don't recommend to anyone) and even though my grandmother came into the room 3 different times I felt stuck like I knew she was there but I couldn't talk to her or make any movement. I was literally "glued" to the computer, staring off into the computer screen at the blinking thing that writes your words when you type (don't know the name of it specifically)
I started to feel like my hands were balloons, almost like the song Comfortably Numb by Pink Floyd, and I looked at the screen to see why on earth the dose was still going because it seemed like a life time since I had hit play and it still had 7 minutes to go. The numbing sensation got so extreme I couldn't even lift my hands to type towards the end of the dose and had to stop IMing my friend (not that I had been IMing all that much during the dose anyways because of how disoriented I was) and after the dose ended I immediately felt like I had taken the "giggle gas" they give you at the dentists office before they do a procedure, very lightheaded and my palms are still sweaty.

All in all it was a very intense experience, even though I was open-eyed and half-way functioning the whole time it was by far the most effective dose I have tried.

Happy Easter Weekend all!
ngphil22
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: Intense PCP effects

Post by ngphil22 »

This is a good review. But I am just curious to know how it worked when you were alert and busy. Try some other doses while IMing people and see if you get results as well, or if this was just a fluke or a placebo