synthetic cannabis

Request new doses
wyattglasgow3
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

synthetic cannabis

Post by wyattglasgow3 »

well i was lying in bed thinking of cool doses and i thought i would be pretty cool if there was a synthetic cannabis one (k2)
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: synthetic cannabis

Post by idoser »

Why synthetic when we tried to mimic the real thing as close as possible with doses like Budder, Hash, and our regular marijuana-type doses. Do the synthetics like K2 feel drastically different to the real thing?
AndrewLK87
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by AndrewLK87 »

K2 or synthetic weed is similar and different to pot. From much experience with it in Michigan where I used to live it gets you much higher for a shorter period of time. I have hallucinated off of it before, you get a different kind of high, there are different blends of different herbs that give various effects - back when it was legal it was like going into your favorite weed store to be the comparison and choosing between orange weed, purple weed, blue weed, red weed, etc. - the point isn't that those are real, duh, but rather that they are that different based on which brand of K2 you bought. The science behind it is that there are 2 THC receptors in the brain, thc-1 and thc-2 receptor. thc-1 receptor gets you high; thc-2 keeps you high. synthetic weed has tons of thc-1 receptors in it, but not many thc-2. Hence, a mega dense thc-1 receptor blowout but not sustained for prolonged periods like regular weed due to low thc-2 receptor. Personally K2 only got me high for about 15-30 mins. tops. All that being said, I prefer K2 over weed.
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by idoser »

Thank you for the details - we will look into it.