Kava - Awesome Experience

Share dose experiences
Deep
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Kava - Awesome Experience

Post by Deep »

Okay I have been using I-Doser a couple of times before, and had results.
But this one is the first one that proved me that I-Doser is serious and simulates the real effects of the drugs.

So just like any other time preparing for a dose, I closed my light, set up my bed and opened the program on my laptop.

I decided to do Kava, as I never did that one before. From reading the description I didn't think it would be such strong. (read further)

0%-15%: I was trying to focusing on the beat, so I started with counting down from 1,000.

15%-25%: The track went more faster, and different, and my mind found it a lot more easy to focus on it, without any distractions. So I just went into it!

25%-80%: I did not remember what happened at all, I may have slept or was too focused on the track.

80%: Now, this is when this trip started, I saw mild closed eye visuals, like written stuff and big letters, my body was all numb I couldn't control it, I felt heavy as hell and my heartbeat was insanely fast.
I decided to open my eye, and then I saw visuals: I saw big ants walking on my wall, some sort of eye appeared out of nowhere and was staring as me.
I told myself to relax, and enjoy this, I sure did suddenly I felt like something is lifting my legs, I was really lifting them.

100%: The visuals continued till my heartbeats went slower, and so went the feelings. It was just awesome!

Anyways, all I expected was a bit of chill in my body. Not sure when I will try this dose again, or will try more advanced ones like Trip or Acid.