cocaine

Share dose experiences
NightTerror2213
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

cocaine

Post by NightTerror2213 »

I have done this one with good effects before but never got around to posting it so i figured i should probably get around to posting it. it starts out with a feeling of increased energy that continues to increase as the dose goes on. often i have small twitches during the dose they get more common as the dose goes on. towards the end is where most of the effects kick in for me. i end up feeling much more alert. if i was tired before i listened to the dose i no longer feel tired and i feel wide awake i have much more energy often i find it hard to continue listening the the dose because i cant stand to just lay down and do nothing. after the dose ends i feel happier but not euphoric i feel much more confident and start talking much more and often jump around from subject to subject when talking. i often feel warmer as well. and i become more active and prefer faster paced things. my thoughts also feel much faster. these effects usually last around 20 to 30 minutes and the decrease in tiredness last usually around 1 to 2 hours