A question regarding the doses

Share dose experiences
BlueRay
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

A question regarding the doses

Post by BlueRay »

Hello,

As you all know, the doses are based on something called "binaural beats".

These are sounds that alter your state of consciousness by affecting the brain waves in your brain.

For example - If you hear a 30 Hz frequency at one ear, and 35Hz at the other ear, your brain will create a 5Hz wave, usually triggering hallucinations and deep sleep.

Now, the thing is, when I turned off all lights in my room, totally covered my face and just lied down on my bed, I started playing the Gate of Hades dose and it was amazing. Absolutely worked.

But, when I didn't turn off the lights, and were playing in my phone during listening to Gate of Hades, nothing happened.

Why do you have to be in a dark room for binaural beats to work?

If they change your brainwaves in a dark room when you're doing nothing, why won't they alter your brainwaves in a bright room when you're doing something?

Your brain hears the differences between the frequencies and creates its own brainwave.
How is it related to light or dark?

Their effect is supposed to work all the time, no? Why doesn't it?
darkhunter
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: A question regarding the doses

Post by darkhunter »

It's not that it will not work in the light, it is just more likely to work in the dark. You need perfect conditions to get the full effects. Some people need to meditate and lie down in a dark enviroment, and some people ( a huge minority) can get doses to work while on PC, or watching tv, etc. You just need to master dosing to the point to do this, otherwise it depends on luck :L