V (True Blood drug)

Share dose experiences
Medea
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

V (True Blood drug)

Post by Medea »

Hi! I had my first I-dose, V, and it was really cool.

I got pins and needles in little areas on my face. First I got pins and needles on one of my teeth, which I thought was funny (cuz vampires) and weird, because I have never felt that. Then a little on top of my forehead, then a little on my left cheek.

After I had a little muscle spam on my left arm, and for several times, on the top right of my head, it felt like someone was blowing on me, I felt like my hair was moving. This was a really weird effect, and I think if you don't have a sense of humor when taking V, you could get scared.

Then I felt something on my spine. Overall that was most of the experience. I did however open my eyes to check if there was something on my left hand (this was less than twenty minutes in) because at times it felt like there could have been an insect. It really felt like someone was in the room teasing me, touching me a little here and there, blowing on my hair. It was very weird. Interrupting it was a mistake because I know it ruins the experience, and the last ten minutes were interrupted, lights were turned on, the atmosphere was ruined basically.

A few notes that I feel are important is to focus on the darkness in front of you when you close your eyes, and don't pay attention to your thoughts. Also, if you feel something, like pins and needles or anything else, don't itch or do anything, just be passive and experience the whole thing. And be completely relaxed. I noticed sometimes I would tense up, especially in my face, and this can be distracting and you can't fully enjoy the effects of the V when you have tension. With that in mind, I hope to do V again and have a more full experience.

Two things that were missing were the sexual element, and vivid colors after listening to the dose. Two things that essentially make V.

What I really enjoyed is that it gets under your skin, exactly what I imagined V in the True Blood series does.

I had fun, and I hope my experience with V will only get better from here.

I would love to know what your experiences with V are (did you have that weird hair blowing experience like me? so trippy!), and if you liked V like me, what else would you recommend for me to try?
Last edited by Medea on Tue May 06, 2014 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sir dose alot
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: V (True Blood drug)

Post by Sir dose alot »

Sounds like you have gotten some good effects I purchased V the other week and unfortunately every time I tried it I got interrupted or pissed off so there went my concentration. I will have to try this again I mainly bought it for the sexual effects though. I would recommend trying Bufo toad I always get weird effects from it like numbness of my face, auditory hallucinations, and a spaced out feeling. Happy Dosing :-D
Medea
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: V (True Blood drug)

Post by Medea »

Sir dose alot wrote:Sounds like you have gotten some good effects I purchased V the other week and unfortunately every time I tried it I got interrupted or pissed off so there went my concentration. I will have to try this again I mainly bought it for the sexual effects though. I would recommend trying Bufo toad I always get weird effects from it like numbness of my face, auditory hallucinations, and a spaced out feeling. Happy Dosing :-D
Yeah, it's best to be relaxed and stay completely still. Worth trying again, but I'm not sure if it will have any sexual effects. I will post here again once I've had a second dose. I want to try it again tonight, it's really interesting and worth exploring more. Thanks for the Bufo toad recommendation! I will definitely try it! Sounds like fun! Do you have any other favorites? Happy dosing to you too! =)