First Experience Using Nitrous

Share dose experiences
OvrDose
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

First Experience Using Nitrous

Post by OvrDose »

I have tried I-Doser before with not much luck. I'd lay there thinking "My setup isn't correct", "This won't work", "Stop Thinking", "Think about the sound". My first ever I-Dose was Cocaine QH. I was sitting up, lights out, shirt over my face, headphones and eyes closed. It was nothing, nothing, but then, my body started tingling. I felt a rush of tingles from the outside to the inside of my body. It felt like tingles running through my veins. I knew that I didn't receive the full affects after reading what others have said, so the next day I decided to try again, but with nitrous. I wanted to do it right.

I went into my room. Closed the door, turned off anything producing light, I lay down, placing my headphones on, and a shirt covering my eyes. I relaxed, breathed slowly, and started the dose.

It was nothing at first. I cleared my mind, and then began to imagine, with my eyes closed, the sound waves as they played. Focusing on every detail of the sound, turning it into a visible sound wave in my mind. Up, Down, Up, Down. Then I went into a trance. It was like I was asleep, unable to move, no thoughts, nothing but the sound. Then all of a sudden my body tingled 10x that of the cocaine, it rushed from the top of my body down. Repeating it over and over around 4-5 times, then I was left with a tingling sensation through my body. It kind of tickled and brought a smile to my face. It made me feel fun, happy inside. The sound ended. I lay there still, slowly leaning forward, removing the shirt. As I stood up, I felt as if I couldn't balance entirely. I didn't walk straight for a good 10-15 minutes. The tingling sensation lasted for around 10 minutes. It was amazing.

It felt just like real nitrous that you'd get at lets say a dentist office. I would recommend nitrous to anyone. 10/10. What should I try next?(I am a beginner) I like the more easily can notice the affects and I want long lasting after affects. Thanks
Micael
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: First Experience Using Nitrous

Post by Micael »

Hello my friend, welcome. I'm glad you had your first sucessful experience.

First of all as you probably don't know me, I'm gonna say that I'm an mp3 user only, I just use the shorter doses and that works GREAT for me. That being said, I'd say if you wanna try something strong first of all I'd recommend using condition before dosing especially in your begginer stages, then, doses like Budder, Sizzrup, Ayahuasca, Thornapple, MultipleO and other such high level intensity stimulations might do you good.

Usually experienced users recommend you to start with pure doses or simpler because these are easier on you to feel the effects (alpha, beta, theta, gamma and delta). They may be right honestly I don't know but I would advise you to experiment, you can get all of the above in the mobile app and a lot more for the price of a single dose on the website. Me personally I just recommended some of the ones I think are pretty strong, my advice: keep on experimenting, build on your sucess and do me and a couple others the honour of being an active member discussing binaural beats (as you begin to see, an amazing technology, very very underrated worldwide). Cheers! :cool:
OvrDose
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by OvrDose »

Edit- I used Nitrous again. Nothing. I began to feel overheated. Like It was 80-90 degrees inside my room. It was very unpleasant. I loved the first time I used it, so I'll give it another try soon.
Edit- I used Reset, and decided to try my luck with A-Bomb. At first it was nothing. Then a bit of tingling here and there then all of a sudden it was like time was rewinding really fast then it stopped. And then just boom. I had a pleasant sensation throughout my body. Afterwards, like the nitrous, I didn't have the best balance, but I had a tingly feeling in my finger tips.

Also, should I be laying down and stuff with conditioning, or should I just get on like pc and when its over go to my bed?
Micael
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Micael »

Ideally you don't move much from condition to the actual dose so that your state of mind is just proper for the dose ahead. Let me know how that works for you.