Anybody good with graphics?!?!

Get user supplied support
Mr Mucha
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Anybody good with graphics?!?!

Post by Mr Mucha »

I say we get someone whos good at making sigs and banners and the such and make some for I-doser and link them to the site. I'm always all over the internet every day and I could spread the word fast!!! I could put the banner on my myspace, and put the sig in every forum i go. lol. So whos up for the job?
Brad
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Brad »

I'm going to start doing this because I'm fairly good with graphics i have been using Photoshop for 2 years now although i'm not that good i can still make user Barr's, banners, Sig's, avatars so ill advertise I-Doser with this
pjott

Post by pjott »

Oh, mememe! I'm at it! xD

I'll help this I-Doser... Thingy... :)
bbri06
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by bbri06 »

Brad wrote:I'm going to start doing this because I'm fairly good with graphics i have been using Photoshop for 2 years now although i'm not that good i can still make user Barr's, banners, Sig's, avatars so ill advertise I-Doser with this
It's blinding!!!!! Cool down the brightness lol.
Brad
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Brad »

bbri06 wrote:
Brad wrote:I'm going to start doing this because I'm fairly good with graphics i have been using Photoshop for 2 years now although i'm not that good i can still make user Barr's, banners, Sig's, avatars so ill advertise I-Doser with this
It's blinding!!!!! Cool down the brightness lol.
lol, your jealous of my awsome skills, this is one of my favorites i wasnt even trying was experimenting with PS and came out with this.
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by idoser »

If any of you come of with any good I-Doser graphics definately show them off here! :)
shawn
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by shawn »

threw this together quick tell me how it looks