Beginner Doses?

Binaural brainwave dosing
CuriousNewDoser
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Beginner Doses?

Post by CuriousNewDoser »

Anyone can help me? I tried a few doses..

Yet I tried.. (A YouTube one TripQH, didn't work but I expected it bcus it wasn't from Idoser itself and uploaded on YouTube)

I'd buy any dose that worked for u.. To try it.

Nitrous worked on me(well kinda) it gave me this feeling of numb instantly and a bit of tingling and sometimes a bit giggling.

I'm kinda scared to do things like A-Bomb idk.. I don't like the way they're described on thew ebsite it kinda scares me like gate of hades or hand of god idk...

anyone can tell me beginner doeses that worked on u?
idoser
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Beginner Doses?

Post by idoser »

No binaural will EVER work on Youtube due to streaming compression, no matter what method was used to upload it. Anybody who claims they have working bianurals on YouTube is misinformed.
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

To answer your question, no, A-bomb isn't that scary, it just gives you a lot of energy like a bomb going off :P Of all the doses, I'd highly recommend that dose, and honestly, there is no real reason to fear I-Doser, the most you'll get is a bad trip and that can easily be fixed by listening to the Reset dose :]
Happy Dosing - SpaceMiNd
CuriousNewDoser
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by CuriousNewDoser »

SpaceMiNd wrote:To answer your question, no, A-bomb isn't that scary, it just gives you a lot of energy like a bomb going off :P Of all the doses, I'd highly recommend that dose, and honestly, there is no real reason to fear I-Doser, the most you'll get is a bad trip and that can easily be fixed by listening to the Reset dose :]
Happy Dosing - SpaceMiNd
I don't like how I-Doser describes their products and the pictures they use.

Like adrenochrome is kinda scary.. and then reading its strong.. meh.

I mean what is good for a beginner?

Like gate of hades gets really loud.. and I don't awnt that tobe honest...

any suggestions except A-Bomb? (Might try. I tried Hashish and it kinda worked! my I felt lightheaded - and very relaxed and a bit giggly)
SpaceMiNd
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by SpaceMiNd »

Nitrous, QuickHappy, Alcohol, definitely Anesthesia, and codeine are some I can name of that aren't too intense for new users :]
Happy Dosing - SpaceMiNd