The I-Doser Experiences of StefanoR32

Share dose experiences
StefanoR32
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

The I-Doser Experiences of StefanoR32

Post by StefanoR32 »

Hello,

Today i will start to write down my experiences with doses in this topic.

Greetings,
Stefano
StefanoR32
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Re: The I-Doser Experiences of StefanoR32

Post by StefanoR32 »

Yesterday i had a headache. I took an Ibuprofen and i was eating but i was not hungry and i still had a headache and stopped with eating. I was going to bed and listened  the Anesthesia dose (that i bought last week and exported to my phone with I-Doser Premium). I was listening and i got relaxed. I still had a headache. While listening i was thinking. I got relaxed and i got a sort of tingling/dreamy feeling in my feet and when i opened my eyes i saw short a photo of 2 women in my bedroom. Then i closed my eyes and i was listening. When the dose ended i heard a sort of buzz in my ears. I put off my headphone and i still hear that buzz. It looks like a propeller but soft. After a few minutes the sound was gone. I went downstairs and my headache reduced a lot. Later i was going to bed again and listened Sleep Paralysis for 1 hour. I did not got any special effects but i got relaxed from it.

After dosing i was very relaxed.

Dose:Anesthesia
Category:Sedative (VERY Strong)

Dose:Sleep Paralysis
Category:Premium (Extreme)

Tuesday before i went to sleep i wanted to listen Sleeping Angel for 15 minutes. I listened the PC version that i exported to my phone with I-Doser Premium. I was listening and i got relaxed from it. Later i felt a sort of tingling/dreamy feeling in my feet. I was listening and later i again fet a sort of tingling/dreamy feeling in my feet.
After a while my mother woke me up and i noticed that i felt asleep. I was listening about 20 minutes. Then i put off my headphone and i went to sleep.

Dose:Sleeping Angel
Category:Sleep (STRONG)
Last edited by StefanoR32 on Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
StefanoR32
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by StefanoR32 »

Monday before i went to sleep i listened 15 minutes to Hand of God (MP3 Pack Version). I got relaxed from it. When the dose ended i put off my headphone and i went to sleep.

Dose:Hand of God
Pack:Sacred Simulations
StefanoR32
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by StefanoR32 »

Yesterday i listened 10 minutes to Sleep Trigger and 10 minutes to Comforting Embrace before i went to sleep. I listened the MP3 Pack Versions.
I like it to listen and i got relaxed from it. When the doses ended i put off my headphone, turned off my phone and i went to sleep.

Pack:Asmr Comfort Pack
Dose:Sleep Trigger

Pack:Asmr Comfort Pack
Dose:Comforting Embrace