New dosers user

Discuss anything, lightly moderated
gtsaplayer1
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

New dosers user

Post by gtsaplayer1 »

Hi.
I'm new user and didn't bought a dose yet, i tried Alcohol which was in I Doser now but it doesn't seem to work right now... I got Superlux HD681 EVO MKII headphones (HD681 are Binaural approved tho, they were uncomfortable but i did small mod and they are ok now) and i have some questions

1. What volume is the best for listening doses?
2. What are recommended doses for new users?
3. I must listen to only 1 dose to get used to Binaural sounds or experiment with them? (i heard that doses start working after some time)
4. Can i think about anything when listening to doses? It seems little boring when i'm listening to this :v
jombotski
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Re: New dosers user

Post by jombotski »

Hello.
Here is what i think
1.volume you are most comfortable,not too low but not too loud,it must be somewhere in the middle
2.I think you should start with Condition and some moderate/strong doses and work your way up.I recommend some doses that makes you calm and relaxed so you can get used to it and not freak out.
3.Well i think its better to stick with few doses because that way you can more easily notice when you start to improve and get the effects.
4.No,dont think.

Another tip you can try is to try dosing when you are really tired because you are more relaxed.
Gars0n
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: New dosers user

Post by Gars0n »

Hi there community :D