Im a pansy

Get user supplied support
Clowd
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Im a pansy

Post by Clowd »

:oops: , well the topic says it all. Im really too scared of opening my mind or sleep paralysis, to do some of the more advanced doses.
So can I get some good positive experiances of doses to read about. I may be able to try it if i hear nothing but good.
Also, if youre here to flame me then gtfo.
So, anyone have some good times, and with which doses?
blackplague
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by blackplague »

Don't be scared you ****
Kidding...
It isn't bad... the doses don't cause sleep paralysis though.
Try inhalant The dose takes you for one hell of a ride... nothing scary though.
Kingjames88
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Kingjames88 »

"Try inhalant The dose takes you for one hell of a ride... nothing scary though."
why not tell him to try HOG while he's at it... :lol:

seriously, I-doser is nothing to be afraid of.

If you want to start small try things like opium, marajuana, the small things (like quick happy, french roast, ect.), nitrous, and maybe anesthesia (doesn't really do much, just make you not want to move and lay there like a lump)
Highdroponics
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Highdroponics »

if i were rich id jump straight into hand of god right now lol. like king james says, absolutely NOTHING to be afraid of, i doser is highly enjoyable compared to the real drugs and how sometimes they can get out of control.
Clowd
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Clowd »

thanks, i think ill try opium
lol.
Kingjames88
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Kingjames88 »

"real drugs and how sometimes they can get out of control"
yea, with
I-doser you can usually just concintrate and make the effects calm down, or use reset.
Zero
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by Zero »

Clowd, I'd have to say I used to be the same way you felt about i-doser when I first started. I always used the mild or the moderate doses but never dared to touch the "Strong" ones. It's sort of a transition that you have to do. What I first started using during my transition was downer. I know it says that it's moderate, but in the description it states that it could be used as a recreational drug too. So a moderate recreational drug sounded good to me, I tried it, lost all focus thought that this was going to be a good ride, and it actually felt really good. After that I started trying anesthesia, marijuana, and ecstasy. Try the transition yourself. I'm sure you'll find it a lot easier to do, and lot more difficult to be scared. :D
cat42
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by cat42 »

To be honest, the first I tried was a strong one, Ecstasy.
:D

But of course, that's what sold me on the program.
Clowd
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Clowd »

well, ive tried opium and ecstecy now.
ecstecy did nothing, and opium made me feel warm and clear headed, i liked it.
Kingjames88
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Kingjames88 »

see, was that so bad??
:D
gratz
blackplague
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by blackplague »

one of the first doses i tried was peyote... didn't give me any vivid hallucinations though.
I am going to try it again though with my new wireless headphones.
Dazino
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Dazino »

Kingjames88 wrote:"Try inhalant The dose takes you for one hell of a ride... nothing scary though."

If you want to start small try things like opium, marajuana, the small things (like quick happy, french roast, ect.), nitrous, and maybe anesthesia (doesn't really do much, just make you not want to move and lay there like a lump)
ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE? You are asking him to do one of the most fucked up doses for his first try?!? That stuff will freak him out, and he wont want to even look at I-doser if he does that first!
Dazino
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Dazino »

Drai wrote:
Dazino wrote:
Kingjames88 wrote:"Try inhalant The dose takes you for one hell of a ride... nothing scary though."

ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE? You are asking him to do one of the most fucked up doses for his first try?!? That stuff will freak him out, and he wont want to even look at I-doser if he does that first!
The guy you quoted was the one stating that inhalant was too strong, it's blackplague that said inhalant was nothing.
Woop, my bad!
Dazino
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Dazino »

Drai wrote:Oh well, it's not a big deal, however, I agree with you, inhalant is messed up, all I did was listen to it on my laptop without headphones and it freaked me out at 10 minutes in. I can't imagine doing it seriously with the lights off and headphones on, not to mention how incredibly loud it is.
I just tried it. When the noises came in, I saw these weird lights. It was pretty cool. I did it in the dark, with headphones, AND a sleep mask. XD Woot!
blackplague
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by blackplague »

hmm inhalant on the first try (when i recommended it) didn't do much to me just made me kind of dizzy and felt cool.
my settings were wrong.
lol i had no clue it was so crazy