New dose effect?

Request new doses
Dazino
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

New dose effect?

Post by Dazino »

How about a dose that makes Music sound 10 times better and richer than it really is?
Dazino
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Dazino »

Drai wrote:I would be interested in this one for sure, if I could ever get doses to work.
Try Inhalant! Its pretty powerful, so mabey youll feel it. :-o
Dazino
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Dazino »

Drai wrote:That's the only one i really don't want to try.

So far I've done: french roast, nitrous, quick happy, marijuana, heroin, opium, and white crosses. I'm going to try bufotoad next.
I tried inhalant, trip and crystal meth. I want something that will make me see things! You hear peole talking about seeing demons and aliens, I want to see that! XD
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

As much as I love binaural beats I doubt they will produce hallucinations of the magnitude you're looking for. Go get a true hallucinogenic substance. It's okay. Don't be scared. Everything will be okay. You won't die or go insane. I promise.
Dazino
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Dazino »

Ness wrote:As much as I love binaural beats I doubt they will produce hallucinations of the magnitude you're looking for. Go get a true hallucinogenic substance. It's okay. Don't be scared. Everything will be okay. You won't die or go insane. I promise.
Lol, I would love to, but those fuck up your brain. :-(
-steinz
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by -steinz »

Dazino wrote:
Ness wrote:As much as I love binaural beats I doubt they will produce hallucinations of the magnitude you're looking for. Go get a true hallucinogenic substance. It's okay. Don't be scared. Everything will be okay. You won't die or go insane. I promise.
Lol, I would love to, but those fuck up your brain. :-(
And theres always a possibility of addiction...
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

Both Dazino and -steinz are wrong. Both have fallen for myths so pervasive they've become canonical. Let me define the substances I'm talking about. Ergot-based hallucinogenic substances. These include most if not all tryptamines and LSD-25. These substances have never ever ever ever ever been shown to be either toxic or addicting. At all. They might be slightly liver toxic but so is alcohol. In fact, alcohol is both toxic and addicting and over time will burn out your dopamine system, making them far more dangerous than these drugs. I'm not lying or spouting off false facts or propaganda, these are truths. The largest danger when talking about these substances is the possibility of developing Post Traumatic Stress Disorder after an extremely bad trip. However, set and setting make up the vast majority of a trip and if it DOES go bad even with good set and setting, having a sober friend standing by with a benzodiazapine (Xanax and the like) almost completely eliminates the possibility of having a trip become bad eough to cause PTSD. The simple fact is, hallucinogenic substances for the most part don't actually screw up your brain or cause addiction. If you disagree with any off what I have said, please, say so and I'll address it.
Dazino
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Dazino »

Ness wrote:Both Dazino and -steinz are wrong. Both have fallen for myths so pervasive they've become canonical. Let me define the substances I'm talking about. Ergot-based hallucinogenic substances. These include most if not all tryptamines and LSD-25. These substances have never ever ever ever ever been shown to be either toxic or addicting. At all. They might be slightly liver toxic but so is alcohol. In fact, alcohol is both toxic and addicting and over time will burn out your dopamine system, making them far more dangerous than these drugs. I'm not lying or spouting off false facts or propaganda, these are truths. The largest danger when talking about these substances is the possibility of developing Post Traumatic Stress Disorder after an extremely bad trip. However, set and setting make up the vast majority of a trip and if it DOES go bad even with good set and setting, having a sober friend standing by with a benzodiazapine (Xanax and the like) almost completely eliminates the possibility of having a trip become bad eough to cause PTSD. The simple fact is, hallucinogenic substances for the most part don't actually screw up your brain or cause addiction. If you disagree with any off what I have said, please, say so and I'll address it.
1- How do you use it, 2- The trouble is finding it. :-o
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

I promise some of your friends do drugs or know someone who does. Ask around. You're looking for shrooms or acid. You want 1 or 2 hits of LSD, maybe buy 2 and take one and a half. If you find shrooms, you probably want 1.5-2 grams, maybe just 1. As for taking them. With acid place the blotter on your tongue and move it around in your mouth and chew on it for a couple minutes then ball it up into a ball and swallow. Shrooms don't taste good, but you can choke them down.
Dazino
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Dazino »

Ness wrote:I promise some of your friends do drugs or know someone who does. Ask around. You're looking for shrooms or acid. You want 1 or 2 hits of LSD, maybe buy 2 and take one and a half. If you find shrooms, you probably want 1.5-2 grams, maybe just 1. As for taking them. With acid place the blotter on your tongue and move it around in your mouth and chew on it for a couple minutes then ball it up into a ball and swallow. Shrooms don't taste good, but you can choke them down.
Well the thing is, I just moved to brazil. I only have like 3 english speaking friends. I wonder what would happen if I asked my dad how to say "where are the drugs?" In portugese?
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

haha could be a problem then. Oh well, just try. Ask around, you can probably find some. It's not as hard as you might think.
Dazino
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Dazino »

I guess ill just ask, "Onde ser as drogas?" around town. :-(
blackplague
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by blackplague »

try salvia... it's not too bad.
(real life)
f12button
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by f12button »

The good thing about Salvia is it's legal. Also, the trip lasts maximum 10 minutes or so. The bad thing is that if the dose is potent enough, you will get a RIDE, and sometimes people don't like the intensity.

Any hallucinogenic substance won't be that addicting...physically. Mentally, you may get addicted. But it is, i repeat, it is dangerous to take a hallucinogen more than once every couple weeks or months.

It's a small chance, but a small percentage of people (a friend of mine included) develop HPPD, usually from acid. HPPD is essentially when you're stuck in a permanent trip. It's purely psychological. My friend described it as like he's always on acid, just not as intense as an actual blotter. He always saw patterns and shapes that weren't there, and he knew they weren't there. Everything was distorted, and everything he saw had trails. Salvia won't give you this.

Bad trips are...bad. But if you have enough willpower, you can usually steer them in a decent direction. If you plan on doing any substance and need a sitter, MAKE SURE (i can't stress this enough!) that you trust them COMPLETELY, with your life, etc, because tripping around someone sober, especially someone you don't know or trust that much, is not a good experience. Also, your setting is way important. You need a place that's comfortable, and safe.

Remember -- no one here is condoning the actual use of any illegal substance. That is your choice, and if you do decide to do it, research until you feel like you're married to whatever you plan to take.
Sator
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Sator »

Dazino wrote:I guess ill just ask, "Onde ser as drogas?" around town. :-(
So you DONT speak portuguese. heheheh
"Onde estão as drogas?" would be right, though you´d get arrested in minutes hehehehe

blackplague is actually right. The real life salvia offers no risk and it´s legal in Brazil.

Peace