Doses lost :(

Get user supplied support
CrazyCory564
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Doses lost :(

Post by CrazyCory564 »

I spent over 50 dollars for A LOT of doses and the Magic Key program. Then i got viruses (not related to i-doser) and had to get my entire system cleaned and rebooted. I lost everything including doses. I know I cant contact anyone due to the fact they they would probably think I'm some person who doesn't feel like paying for doses. :( any suggestions other then rebuying them?
Digi
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Digi »

i wouldnt know what to tell you.... i make weekly backups of my files, so that doesnt happen to me... often... however.... um...... you could try some data recovery tools... the most ive ever heard of been recovered is things lost after a year,,, and this was a top of the line program afaik... though im not sure any of the names of these... sorry if im not being helpful :/

Edit: i just had a thought, if you have msn give me your addy and ill try and help you with data recovery.
CrazyCory564
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by CrazyCory564 »

I cant find them my comp was completely wiped. i wanna find a way to redownload it without seeming like a moocher
Vale
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Vale »

Since you paid through the internet, I-Doser should have a list showing who bought doses from them.

Ask them to give you redownloads for the program with info on the credit card (or w/e) you used to buy i-doser doses with.

There's no reason for them to say no.

And Drai, I have 0% doubt that the doses you downloaded aren't pirated.