Another Error

Get user supplied support
w8minute
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Another Error

Post by w8minute »

Hi^^ everyone .. Please i have this problem ..
I try everything .. but nothing work ...
w8minute
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

^^

Post by w8minute »

No its that free Drg.. Alcohol .. and i try download it again.. but nothing :(
Enthralled
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Enthralled »

I think i know what the problem i. If you downloaded it, it probably came with 'read-only' properties. SO just right click the dose and make sure read-only is NOT checked. I dont recommend tinkering with doses in notepad unless you know what you are doing. I say that because some people used to do it to use a dose over and over. The only legit reason for tinkering with ANYTHING Idoser is converting .drg to .wav and you dont even open up the dose in notepad but the temp file. Dont wanna get to off track so just try what i said and tell me if it works. Ill check this topic everyday for a week for a reply, after that and i wont. good luck man :)
Vale
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Vale »

Enthralled wrote:I think i know what the problem i. If you downloaded it, it probably came with 'read-only' properties. SO just right click the dose and make sure read-only is NOT checked. I dont recommend tinkering with doses in notepad unless you know what you are doing. I say that because some people used to do it to use a dose over and over. The only legit reason for tinkering with ANYTHING Idoser is converting .drg to .wav and you dont even open up the dose in notepad but the temp file. Dont wanna get to off track so just try what i said and tell me if it works. Ill check this topic everyday for a week for a reply, after that and i wont. good luck man :)
nah, I may not have anything against wav converting anymore, but I still don't think that it's legit.
And can you kinda use the enter key for once? Just looking at your text makes me think that you're an internet newb when you're actually using good grammer and etc etc.
just make it easier to read, I often find myself lost when reading your words.
Enthralled
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Enthralled »

Im assuming that since you are Constructively Criticizing me that it IS hard to read. So i will make improvements.
Vale
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Vale »

nah, not this one.
i'm just saying crap about the wav conversion
Enthralled
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Enthralled »

I understand. Thanks for the advice. High School english wasnt my favorite subject though :D