How to really get results

Get user supplied support
dopeboy23
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

How to really get results

Post by dopeboy23 »

Let's go over some keypoints most of you miss. I think the "how to get doses working 100%" thread has some BS points.

The thread pretty much puts the doses up on a pedastal. Which makes them seem hard to acheive for some.

1) Just relax.
You have nothing to lose. If you have meditated some time in your life your way ahead of the game. Don't think you have to start over if you think of a song. Just relax. If your mind wanders, let it. What ruins the dose is trying to focus too hard. Let the beats run over you, flow through your mind and body. Let it become part of you.

2) Don't force it.
Every dose is different. Some you will feel instantly, some might take 10 minutes after the dose finishes. Just relax.

3) Stay neutral.

Don't have high expectations, but don't be pessimistic. Just think "Let's see what happens" rather than "OMFG IMA GET HIGH!!!111", or "GOD! GRRR THIS SHIT DOESN' WORK!111" Just calm down. You have nothing to lose. I like to tell myself "You are just listening to your relaxation cd. That is all, nothing more, nothing less."

4) It's okay to think.

Don't think your mind has to be totally swept clean. Only a few people are capable of holding a totally clean mind for minutes, let alone 30/45 minutes. If your mind is wandering, let it. But not too much. You should be generally calm.

note: always make sure your headphones are on the right side.

Right ear on your right ear, etc.

Yes, it's obvious, but some headphones aren't labeled.

I hope this aids some of you.

Some say its a placebo, some say it's real science.

We all make our own reality.

In the end, it doesn't really matter. Whatever works, works.