Music in i-doser

Share dose experiences
wouter
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Music in i-doser

Post by wouter »

Hi, if I listen to i-doser I hear a lot of noise and static but afther a while the static turns into music (not really music, more beats and keyboard sounds) and if I listen a little bit longer I hear a stange sound (exactly the same as the shield reloading in halo)

have you those sounds to?
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

I'm not exactly sure what you mean, but theres probably about a 99.9% chance your doses are fine. If something went wrong in the download, chances are the dose wouldn't play at all, rather than playing incorrectly.
wouter
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by wouter »

Ness wrote:I'm not exactly sure what you mean, but theres probably about a 99.9% chance your doses are fine. If something went wrong in the download, chances are the dose wouldn't play at all, rather than playing incorrectly.
I mean that the white noise disappears afther a while and I hear music instead. but if I concentrate I hear the white noise again. :-D
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

I'm sure your doses are fine.
Bionic Camel
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Bionic Camel »

wouter wrote:
Ness wrote:I'm not exactly sure what you mean, but theres probably about a 99.9% chance your doses are fine. If something went wrong in the download, chances are the dose wouldn't play at all, rather than playing incorrectly.
I mean that the white noise disappears afther a while and I hear music instead. but if I concentrate I hear the white noise again. :-D
Same thing happens to me. Like it'll go up and then down in speed. There is like 4 different types of music you can hear as far as I tested. I usually just do lucid dream[when going to sleep] and heroin.
wouter
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by wouter »

yes, I have the same
Bionic Camel
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Bionic Camel »

Well, it's a good sign your dose is working and that you're relaxed. Forget the counting crap. If you can hear the music you're on the right track.