First Time Doser (Cocaine)

Discuss real (not digital) drugs
killieboy9985
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

First Time Doser (Cocaine)

Post by killieboy9985 »

my first dose was cocaine, since I was really scared to use this program because of thinking of seeing dead people, or seeing screaming dieing people or stupid crap I worried myself about I did cocaine with the lights on at night in my basement but I was laying back in my computer chair with my eyes closed. In the beginning I was scared to close my eyes because I thought when I opened them I'd see one of my scary thoughts so I was just staring really blankly at the floor. The first thing I felt was a numbness in my hand and I had to take myself out of whatever state of mind I was in to move it. After this the beat started to make me sleepy and relaxed so I closed my eyes and stopped thinking about anything. My heart started beating faster and my arm got very numb and started to feel warm.

Now this was the part that I experienced that I thought was kind of weird and not what I read in other forums, my forehead started to harden up or maybe stress itself, it then started tingling really weirdly and not very pleasant, I thought about taking my headphones off then decided not to because this might be where I get a bigger effect. I didn't my forehead just had that unpleasant tingly feeling for the rest im guessing half of the clip while my left arm was numb my right arm was fine pretty much the whole time. When the thing stopped I took off my headphones and felt really calm and like I could concentrate without my mind wandering. But the description said it would make you awake and alert, I may have been somewhat more alert then before but I was more sleepy then awake from the dose.

My question is did I get the full effect of cocaine, and also what would you reccomend for a 2nd dose, I've been thinking of buying mariuana and trying to get it on my ipod and maybe try relaxing in my bed like the forum with the 100% work thing said.
rollaster
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by rollaster »

chronic (healthy too) is the best one, want more of a rush try hash. I dunno since I've never did coke. Don't worry even the crystal meth one should be ok, read the description then you'll know if it's safe or not. Just don't do something crazy like the hand of god.

Worse thing that could happen is you become addicted and want some in real life (very low chance), where the effects are much better. But where would you find these drugs