Well i still need try it :D
71%

Total votes: 17

AleanderX
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Genesis... WOW !!!! it rlz :D !!!!

Post by AleanderX »

Well all start around 2 days ago.. i was watching Tv.. so i decide test my I-Doser... so i just said.. " OK wht will i listen first...."
Then i Saw Genesis, so i clicked it, i saw it said VERY STRONG ... so i was like :evil: (Muahahahaahhaha ) & i just clicked it... i was like.
Nahhh it dun gonna work... atleast i dun think it gonna do it.But when it Begun, i was like WOOOHOOO !!! i feel like kind of super cool energetic & a kind of huracane in my stomach i was like... idk how explain.. then the sound gonne wild & i start feel like a Explosion , then a energy that sorround me & engulf me slowly then just feel like nothing... Then when was like 80% the sound become like a Super absorbing, so i start feel like something enter in my body, i mean RLLY LOT !! OF ENERGY ! then it stuck inside me & i feel like WOW !!! I LOVE THIS !!, then it was like the desription says xDD ( BIG BANG XDD ) Then i feel like if i where falling from a f***ing ( i put the ** LOL )HIGH MOUNTAIN i could feel the wind, then i start c light LOT of Shooting Stars then the explosion start become weak until the Dose End....... ¬¬

This experience is the most cool i have felt xDDDD, i recommend to all of u try Genesis xDDD, for those who have Genesis2,3 Try Genesis2 it make u Travel trought space xDDD

I rlly Recommend it, is all i can say, until now there r like 3 doses that work with me xD, hope anyone work better =)

Love I-Doser it rlly works
when i first saw it i was like: "Does it hurt? can it leave like rlly fk**g lot of dmg? or any hard injury?, is safe?" then i discover it is xDDD

Also i was 100% Septik (forgot how it write xDD) i never tought it gonna work but it did, so i can tell this...

If the I-Doser dun work with ya, dun worry just relax, Sit or get ona bed then close ur eyes count from 1 to 100 or 100 to 1 then just watch a black part of the darkness when u close ur eyes, & u gonna make it work

also i can say that u need 100% Faith in the I-Doser, cuz if u think it dun gonna work, u never gonna feel the effect :D

just get hope & a strong will & it gonna work =)

PD: The Shooting Stars i saw was with closed eyes ( i put a Black Bandana in my eyes xDDD) . :D
Peanut-Guy
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Peanut-Guy »

You should try prozium, i used it, and man, i couldn't sleep whole night...
AleanderX
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by AleanderX »

well i used this : Brain+ + French_Roast + Quick_Happy and i'm didnt sleep for 48 hrs.... i was like O.<

totally pwned xDDDDDD !!!, so i thought.... mmmm maybe anesteshia will help me sleep :D but i got like :eek: LOL !!!!!, i was like Zombie + all my room spinning LOL !!! it was a rlly cool exp xDDDD, u should try 2 LOL
Milp
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Milp »

I wish i were you, for me only vico worked so far. And i tried Peyote, Nitro, Trip and Cocaine. But im already happy that vico worked.
AleanderX
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by AleanderX »

Thats the spirit :D.

I Discover something......
To make it work more u need to be rlly relaxed, almost falling asleep.
Always the i try this & work i'm like rlly relaxed xDD.

So i recommend u to just make lot concentration or buy a DJ Head Set like me LOL !!!!, & wish u luk & to all those who dun make it work yet or only make 1 work xDDD

PD: ALWAYS U SHOULD USE Brain+, SINCE IT MAKE IT WORK LOT OF BETTER & GIVE MORE % TO MAKE IT WORK :)
Selador
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Selador »

AleanderX wrote:PD: ALWAYS U SHOULD USE Brain+, SINCE IT MAKE IT WORK LOT OF BETTER & GIVE MORE % TO MAKE IT WORK :)
How about Reset ? Some say it helps too.
Last edited by Selador on Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stumblethenrise
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Stumblethenrise »

Stop with the color T_T
Selador
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Selador »

Sorry, edited.
AleanderX
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by AleanderX »

Well since i used like 30 doses in like 1 day
i end making them work in 100% on me..
i used Brain + but the effect gone Greater xDDD, so i only recommend this...
"Use them rlly lot of times then 2 days latter they gonna rlly work on ya :D "

And yes Reset help since once u use Reset the effect can become a Clean effect & not mixed, & make the effect stay more time than ususal ^.^

but ur right it can work 2, & sorry about the colors LOL !!!
Stumblethenrise
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Stumblethenrise »

Yes Ness mentioned in anther part of the forums that he listened to a few doses as much as he could for 1 week, not in the optimal condition but only to let his breain adapt to the brainwavs and it worked all the time after.
AleanderX
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by AleanderX »

Yes Ness mentioned in anther part of the forums that he listened to a few doses as much as he could for 1 week, not in the optimal condition but only to let his breain adapt to the brainwavs and it worked all the time after.
Yep thats why i recommend 2, by the way... Who's Ness O_O

I saw him in numerous posts, but still dun know him, i hope i meet him soon :D, well i hope more people post here 2, since i want know ur experiences =)
Selador
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Selador »

30 doses in a DAY ?! Holy shit dude, that makes like 15 hours straight... You're insane. :lol: ^^

EDIT : just wondering, 30 different doses ? Which ones did you try out (aside from Genesis, Brain+ and Reset) ?
sharperguy
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by sharperguy »

ill have to try that lol

Except I'm not going to lie down/relax for the whole time.

What are some recommended doses for doing this?

What about music at the same time?
AleanderX
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by AleanderX »

30 doses in a DAY ?! Holy shit dude, that makes like 15 hours straight... You're insane. :lol: ^^

EDIT : just wondering, 30 different doses ? Which ones did you try out (aside from Genesis, Brain+ and Reset) ?
ill have to try that lol

Except I'm not going to lie down/relax for the whole time.

What are some recommended doses for doing this?

What about music at the same time?
LOL !!!, ya actually i was 1 day rlly afk from my social life xDDD, but in the end it worked...

the doses i recommed r the next:

1.-A-Bomb...2 times
2.-Brain+... 5 times
3.-F_Roast.... 6 or 7 & half times
4.-Quick_Happy.... 6 times
5.-Nitrous.... 2 times
6.-Trip...1 & half times
7.-GENESIS...like 2 times
8.-Reset... like 5 times

PD: That r SOME of the Doses i used, so i think if u try 8 of em in 1 day the doses gonna work at 100% with no much need of concentration :D

Well at least I dun need to concentrate like i used to do it in beggining.. i just close my eyes & like 1 min, then i start feel the effect, & if i use Brain+ the effect's r Greater xD..

Wish u luk people :-D

PD: I dun recommend to much ... the use of music while using I-Doser, since the music make u focus ON MUSIC & no in the Hz Waves >.<
But all depends in da song.. :D
A song i recommend R the next ones.
1.-New Age
2.-Nature Sounds

Only that, cuz they make u relax & focus more :D
Selador
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Selador »

Well, already did 7 doses today : Brain +, Genesis, Reset, QuickHappy, Nitrous, Content, Crystal Meth, and doing a Reset right now. Still not feeling loads of effects, but I guess it'll come as I keep brute-forcing my brain.

Thanks for the advice. :)

BTW, did your very first dose work ? And were the effects gradually, or all at once at a dose ?