Do you guys?

Be aware in dreams
Hotrootsoup
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Do you guys?

Post by Hotrootsoup »

Do you guys know what a lucid dream is? Because i heard someone say "I had a lucid dream but i didn't know that i was dreaming" I lucid dream isn't a dream where you have full control,a lucid dream is a dream where you know that you are dreaming.Even if you cant control ANYTHING in your dream,as long as you know that your dreaming thats a lucid dream.
MeowSama
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Re: Do you guys?

Post by MeowSama »

Hotrootsoup wrote:Do you guys know what a lucid dream is? Because i heard someone say "I had a lucid dream but i didn't know that i was dreaming" I lucid dream isn't a dream where you have full control,a lucid dream is a dream where you know that you are dreaming.Even if you cant control ANYTHING in your dream,as long as you know that your dreaming thats a lucid dream.
you can control your dreams
Et Je taime
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Et Je taime »

You just kind of answered your own question.
sharperguy
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by sharperguy »

err yeah you're right - a lucid dream is when you know your dreaming.

You may or may not be able to control it - it depends
viroblade
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Re: Do you guys?

Post by viroblade »

MeowSama wrote:
Hotrootsoup wrote:Do you guys know what a lucid dream is? Because i heard someone say "I had a lucid dream but i didn't know that i was dreaming" I lucid dream isn't a dream where you have full control,a lucid dream is a dream where you know that you are dreaming.Even if you cant control ANYTHING in your dream,as long as you know that your dreaming thats a lucid dream.
you can control your dreams
wrong wrong and wrong. please learn some shit about lucid dreaming before posting agian.