How many times can I play a dose, over and over ?

Share dose experiences
telemach
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

How many times can I play a dose, over and over ?

Post by telemach »

I'm studying for a hard exam. There is a lot of stuff to remember and so I want to ask you if I shall first listen in calm (and maybe closed eyes) and then read the book or I can do the reading and listening in the same time ?
30 minutes is not enough so can I loop the dose and play it over and over (for instance Alpha and Beta) ? What about the volume, is it important for consciousness or it can be less louder because subconsciousness will get it and understand it.

Right now I can't confirm if it works or not however I do believe it can work but need to get some answers for the above.

BTW : Ecstasy would work for studying ?
Selador
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Selador »

Some poster said using Brain + increased its overall intellectual sense when he was on a forum, doing a debate. So I guess it is possible, as long as you are sensitive to binaural waves. As for Beta and Alpha, they seem to be quite good too.

And err, Ecstasy WON'T help you study, IMO. It's a sexual dose, so...
telemach
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by telemach »

Selador wrote: And err, Ecstasy WON'T help you study, IMO. It's a sexual dose, so...
ecstasy is a derative from amphetamine which I don't see available in here and some say that learning comes easier on amph
AleanderX
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by AleanderX »

And err, Ecstasy WON'T help you study, IMO. It's a sexual dose, so...
ecstasy is a derative from amphetamine which I don't see available in here and some say that learning comes easier on amph
Ok i dun wonder someone trying learn easyer with Ectasy LOL !!!, thats..
Wird xDDDD, well i recommend Delate,Brain+,Alpha

Once u use them u gonna feel the effect rlly fast... i hope. :D
for more info read my Post called "Alpha..." (something else but i forgot xD)*need try doses... 3 days that i dun even try one.. i should start using them again.*
Ness
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by Ness »

telemach wrote:
Selador wrote: And err, Ecstasy WON'T help you study, IMO. It's a sexual dose, so...
It is available as !RAVE!.