Adrenochrome Experience

Share dose experiences
WerDiSm
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Adrenochrome Experience

Post by WerDiSm »

I have to say I was very skeptical about this program my first couple of tries. I was really lacking comfort/darkness so I decided to give adrenochrome a go for my first time. Overall it was about my sixth dose and I wasn't really expecting to much but I knew this was the bad boy from Fear and loathing in las vegas so I was excited. I was rather comfortable with the lights off and I didn't feel to much until about 10 minutes in. It seems like it comes on slowly giving you simple visuals etc but after your very deeply relaxed it's like your minds eye opens up and your brain/subconscious/rem or whichever starts to kick in. I don't remember any audio/sound to the visuals but I do recall a spot opening up in my minds eye and growing larger which made my field of vision grow. It was insanely hard to focus at times but overall it seems like I couldn't move (In the minds eye's perspective). It also felt like I had my eyes open but then I would open my actual eyelids and flip back to reality. The way I understand my visual is that I was paralyzed/dead/or just couldn't move and I could see people moving by/standing over me. They almost appeared shadowy if you will (At times I almost thought it was my friend about to fuck with me while I was listening to this thats why I was questioning if my eyelids were open or not). They say the more you use I Doser the better the experiences get so I'm hoping these get clearer. I find it irritating not being able to find meaning behind these visuals that are coming from the subsconcious. Overall my perspective on i-doser is that it works. If it is in fact placebo who cares? It's still making you open your mind in certain ways. I already acknowledge the fact that i doser will never actually get me as far as the actual drug would but its very safe(as far as we know anyways).. Have a good day everyone and trip hard lol!