Acne Healing ?

Request new doses
TR-ance
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Acne Healing ?

Post by TR-ance »

I want acne healing dose.. because i have a problem for acnes..

Cheers..

TR-ance..
N1c3
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by N1c3 »

How is sound going to heal any part of your body?
Whether it is as severe as a broken spine, or just some acne...

Just keep your face clean and it will go away!
ethan1134
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by ethan1134 »

yeah, i don't see how a dose could clean up acne

just go to the store and buy some...nutrigena? or aloe? like some face body wash cleanser and if it says scrub your face for 2-3 mins, do 3-4, and don't half ass it, scrub, take a breath, and repeat, and before too long you shouldnt have a problem.

*edit* or if you can afford it, but some proactiv stuff...it's like $50 U.S. for a 50 day set, but it's worth it.
Eskimo
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by Eskimo »

Eat better foods, drink plenty of green tea, and look around for hypnosis tracks instead of brainwave tracks.
JiqqaJiqqa

Post by JiqqaJiqqa »

Isotretinoin is the 100%-Solution
rawful_00
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by rawful_00 »

sleep more
subway
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by subway »

When getting acne medication, get all the same brand stuff. Get the Clearisil pads, the clearisil wash, the clearisil sticks, and the clearisil cream ( DONT MIX PRODUCTS)Use all of them, in the morning noon and night. And dont touch your face all the time.

Thats my 2 cents.
rawful_00
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by rawful_00 »

after seeing this thread, i got into this, since i'm dealing with it too. done a bit of googling, and instead of posting a plain link, i'll fish out some important points.

if you want to use i-doser in part of helping with acne, get the stress relief ones, like content, quick happy, etc. stress is one thing that causes acne

first, i'd like to point out that you'll need patience with this. just because you followed the tips the night before doesn't mean your face will become perfectly clean the next day.

here are a few tips on foods/drinks you consume:
-Green tea helps
-water, for hydration
-reduce, not completely eliminate from your diet: eating sugary foods, white flour/bread, dark colas, acidic foods, raw mushrooms, dairy products (milk), shelfish (iodine), caffeine, vinegar, hydrogenated oils, alcohol, and molded foods like stilton cheese.
-stuff that's good to eat/drink: water, fiber, quality protein and oil, green veggies, fruits and nuts.
-fresh garlic can be rubbed on face to make acne shrink. it can also be part of your food.
-tea tree oil in australia helps with acne. clean your face with it, keep it up and it'll be gone in one or two weeks
-wash your face with lemon juice
-apply liquidized or paste-form of cucumber to your face for one or two weeks, and it'll greatly reduce it
-applying ice or ice packs can reduce acne swelling.
-avoid squeezing the little spots. if you really want to... http://www.acnetreatmentcontrol.com/how ... imple.html
-since this article's pretty straight forward, i'm not gonna bother with picking them out.
http://www.acnetreatmentcontrol.com/acn ... donts.html
kr3wskater
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by kr3wskater »

if you follow the honest food guide instead of the governments retarded ass food pyramid you'd definately have less, if any, acne.
subway
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by subway »

haha i cant believe were talking about acne. but thats cool. Uhh im going to suggest the brand Oxy. I use their stuff, and it works better than clearisil or the other wierd brands. I use the Oxy cleansing pads and the Oxy spot treatment, and the crystal face wash from ...ehh i forget. But just get face wash stuff, and use the oxy stuff.

Use them morning noon and night.

1. Wash faace with the crystal face wash.
2. apply cleansing pads,
3. Dap spot treatment on where ther is a bad spot, but dont overkill.

that is how you do it. it works
Nets
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Nets »

That is impossible. That's like designing a dose to stop bleeding. You can't do anything physical with sounds. What you can do though, is wash your face.
ethan1134
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by ethan1134 »

wow, washing your face! great idea, i bet he never even showers, and wonders why ance exists. great idea, washing your face, wow, thanks for being so helpful.

yeah sarcasm. im not trying to be a dick but im sure he tried washing his face