Hand of God! WOW!

Share dose experiences
Supershot
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Hand of God! WOW!

Post by Supershot »

This was 100% worth my money! I seriously want you guys to read this...

Here is what happened:

All I can say is holy shit! I felt like i was slowly dying and going to heaven. God was keeping my so warm and i was completely numb, not feeling anything! I still cant feel my hands while typing this! After awhile I started to think of all the fun times me and my grandma had. I seriously started to cry, i swear on my life! I was dying and soon would be with her. I wouldnt have no more troubles once i was dead so i let it happen. Bam i was dead. I felt nothingness. I re-met my grandma. I felt so warm and seriously forgot there was real life and i was still laying on my bed. I was giving my grandma a hug. After maybe 5 mins, I slowly felt like i was coming back to earth. Slowly and slowly i was leaving heaven and my grandma. While coming back, my body got all icy and god was no longer warming me up. WOW!

Effect lasted about 10 mins after the dose was done!

I still had goosebumps for 20 mins after the dose ended.

For all the people who say I-doser doesnt work, your just ignorant!
TheClashPunk
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by TheClashPunk »

You realy do have a wild imagination don't you?? :lol:
kr3wskater
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by kr3wskater »

Mmhmm, sounds that way to me too. Or maybe a dream...
Cryptopsy
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Cryptopsy »

Damn, you guys are negative. I don't know why you bother with I-doser if you don't realize that these kinds of things can happen. I've found I-doser to be a hit and miss kind of thing, but when you get the right dose at the right time with the right settings, you can have some really extreme experiences. Good for you, Supershot.
kr3wskater
VIP PLATINUM (500+)
VIP PLATINUM (500+)

Post by kr3wskater »

Hehe, same. Sure, the quickhits work, but i prefer beats over doses (im sure half of you wont understand this, so carry on...)
Supershot
Level 2 (20-29)
Level 2 (20-29)

Post by Supershot »

lol. Yea believe it or not i have little to none imagination. But that seriously was going threw my mind when i was listening to that!