When the mind leaves body
Digi
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Question about Astral Projection

Post by Digi »

So i was up alot of last night trying to read
http://www.v-j-enterprises.com/rbruce1.html

I think i got a fair amount of it read, and i skimmed through it in parts.

Errr, so i layed down to try this. So i've done breathing exercises/meditation type stuff a few times before so it seemed easy to empty my mind.

Now, err i was skeptical about trying this, and i'll explain why in a minute but i'll just tell you how far i got in my first go.

So i'm lying there breathing in and out rythmically doing my best to keep a clear mind.

Now , err i almost fell asleep 5 times or so (i was kinda tired 2:20 AM or something :P )

So err, from what i read from various articles on astral projection they say try to envision yourself "leaving" your body and look around your room or whatever. Also, i think i read in one article it said you may feel vibrations or some sort of sensation around your head and sounds as well. I started to feel something (idk if it was vibrations or not), but i didnt really hear anything (not that i can recall anyways), and then i felt like i could see something in my room. Maybe i fell asleep or something and was just dreaming it idk, but i opened my eyes soon after that.

Now the reason i was skeptical about trying to reach Astral projection, was
in some of the places i read, some people said You can actually "die" in astral travel, or you can have your "silver cord" cut or something like that.

Then there are others that say : No don't believe them when they say you can't die within the astral planes, it's as safe as dreaming.

So with that i didn't really want to try it at first then i gave it a go anyway.

So err, what i'm asking i guess, is "Can you die or get hurt in Astral Projection?"
Digi
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by Digi »

DDaniDD wrote:I don't think that you can die from astral projection, because I have experienced astral projection twice without i-doser and my second time with and I didn't die.
I heard from somewhere that if you lost in the astral all you need to do is try to feel your body , think that you are in your home and try to wake up.
Okay, maybe i'll give it another go tonight or something. I'm really pumped now and want to try it. Just been talking with a friend for 2 hours about astral travel/time/space/quantum physics and it's got me really interested :P
Dazino
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by Dazino »

Nope! Not your physical body at least. When your energy body gets seriously hurt, you are forced back into your physical body! Your energy body will take a little time to heal, and you'll feel a little shi**y for a while. :-D
Sandy06
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by Sandy06 »

The ability to leave your physical body can be difficult, which has led many to learn astral projection. Indeed, it can be tough combining your conscious and subconscious mind in working together various astral techniques that help you transform into a whole new dimension.