5HTP

Share dose experiences
SixtyFour
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

5HTP

Post by SixtyFour »

"Do you know your brain makes "happy hormones?" 5HTP is an amino acid that is used in the brain to make the hormone Serotonin, which is your HAPPY Hormone. We desinged the 5HTP dose to assist your master hormone gland, the pineal gland that makes Melatonin at night and Serotonin during the day. When these two hormones get out of balance, we feel depressed during the day and cannot sleep well at night. A guaranteed formula for stress. Let our 5HTP dose put things back in the norm. Best taken in the morning when you wake and/or at night before sleep, 5HTP will re-level your hormones and help you feel happy again!"
Wow, at first I was sceptical about Brainwave Entrainment. But after trying 5HTP I'm convinced. I suffer from a long-time depression, can't get to sleep that easily and normally only sleep about 3-4 hours a night.
2 days ago I tried 5HTP and I got very sleepy in the evening, I've slept for 10 hours straight! :shock: I'm still not sure if my depression will go away with 5HTP. but it surely helps with the day/night cycle.
leo3891
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Post by leo3891 »

sweet :D
supercoco
Level 3 (30-49)
Level 3 (30-49)

Cool

Post by supercoco »

Cool
please_dont_emo
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Re: 5HTP

Post by please_dont_emo »

This (5HTP) is sooooooooooooooo good. Working 200%. I've tried all the doses. But this...

I were fighting myself with "approval-seeking behaviour"... especially over social media... especially about specific persons.

Aaaand this is of a "moderate" strength... and it works better than even some stronger doses of other virtual opioids...

NZT is not "limitless" even 1% buuuuuuut "victory" works.....

Of course "white crosses" and "black sunshine" are interesting but do not work always....