MarijuanaQH?

Share dose experiences
Genie
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

MarijuanaQH?

Post by Genie »

I've had result from the MarijuanaQH twice now (3rd and 4th use). But I'm just.. confused.. with the outcome of it. So I thought I'd write it all down here, because I don't think it compares with other peoples experiences.

- For the first half of the dose, I just feel pretty chilled out. Start counting back from 900 as I get more and more relaxed and nonchelent.

- As the crackles start up and the pitch falls, I start getting something of a high. It feels like I've held my breath for too long, and the room spins a lot. The first time this happened, I had to open my eyes because the dizziness made me feel sick. The second time, I dealt with it and let the effects subside by themselves. I laughed to myself as it actually worked.

- When the noise stabilises again, I feel like I'm floating. But I also feel shaky and cold, and when the dose is over I lose the floating feeling but am still shaky, shivery and a bit lightheaded.

- For about an hour afterwards I feel fuzzy-headed and lethargic, like I haven't slept in years. Like I have flu or something.

So I wouldn't call them positive effects.. but at least they're effects, right? Does anyone else have negative experiences on MJ or other doses?
zapshit
Level 1 (10-19)
Level 1 (10-19)

Post by zapshit »

i listend to music for an hour after that dose and feld compleatly high the cracky part sux to listen but it does work.

try listenling to some chill music afterwards BOB MARLY :)
divinorum
Level 4 (50-199)
Level 4 (50-199)

Post by divinorum »

I get those exact effects from Hash (both QH and the usual). Also on the LSD dose (one of the first that I took) I had huge temperature changes throughout my body. My friends could even feel the difference on my skin after it was over (my legs and arms were blazing, but my hands were frozen). I was sweating like crazy, and I heard a deep growling noise for like fifteen minutes after the dose was over. That was intensley weird. I think that doses vary from person to person so you may not get what is prescribed on the description. At least you get something though, thats what really matters!
blackplague
VIP GOLD (200-499)
VIP GOLD (200-499)

Post by blackplague »

I tried marijuana QH
after the dose everything sounded different... :shock:
like i can't even explain it.
A MUST TRY!!
during the marijuana dose a laughed a couple times.. the end when i took the headphones off was crazy my breathing even sounds completely different.
supersam3
Level 0 (<10)
Level 0 (<10)

Post by supersam3 »

zapshit wrote:the cracky part sux to listen but it does work.
I second that. The first time I listened to MJQH that part totally freaked me out. I think I even panicked. I remember that I sat straight up and tried to take my headphones off but I couldn't. The first time was kind of like a bad trip though. It was better the second time around. I liked this one a lot.